What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CaptainLucky

@CaptainLucky .. I'm missing my like button :)

I think D. Mann really captured the essence and spirit.. A buddy had a 3 foot x 6 foot print of 2 brothers rolling on I-90 West into Cleveland hanging in his garage. He wouldn't sell it for the world.

DAC used to hang his hat down in Akron. I do think there was an OMC clubhouse there. He went to FL which is OMC country. It might make sense he holds a patch.

OMC had a clubhouse in Cleveland in the 50's. My Pops was a teenager working at gas station. The brothers used to hang out and meet their hoochies behind the station for fun. They tried to get Pop's noodle wet with their 2nd's.. haha.. Pop would throw 'em a couple nickel's of gas if they needed it. So one night he was working alone when 4 POS punks had Pops up against the wall with a knife up to his neck. OMC rolls in and the punks split.
I learned many years later that the brother didn’t even ride but still he captured every aspect of the life. I don’t remember how a learned of his death but he died broke. I heard stories about DAC used to trailer his bike while he was touring on flatbed trailer. WTF happened to my like emoji? CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts