What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

Clingy to what the site I've been addicted to for 20 years? Nahh
Your presence in this thread, with the intensity or voracity with which you've been posting in here, hardly goes back 20 years. So, the effect of that exaggeration and deflection from the issue is lacking.

The 'clinginess', if I might use that word, as it's not mud's word but mine, is (I'm pretty sure) what he was referring to, not the time on the site in general terms.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Your presence in this thread, with the intensity or voracity with which you've been posting in here, hardly goes back 20 years. So, the effect of that exaggeration and deflection from the issue is lacking.

The 'clinginess', if I might use that word, as it's not mud's word but mine, is (I'm pretty sure) what he was referring to, not the time on the site in general terms.
I was banned for 10 years LMFAO, go figure

moose eater

Nah I've always been here. Just cuz your banned doesn't mean you can't peak around
You weren't participating.

I'll drop this now, because it seems to me that you're not putting any effort into being real or honest, and have a lot of excuses, rather than dealing with the issue(s) at hand.

That, and I suspect that to a degree, you're getting off on this.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
You weren't participating.

I'll drop this now, because it seems to me that you're not putting any effort into being real or honest, and have a lot of excuses, rather than dealing with the issue(s) at hand.

That, and I suspect that to a degree, you're getting off on this.
I wasn't allowed to participate. And Im the youngest of three so yeah I'm an attention eater. Moose guy is a retired psychiatrist

Latest posts

Latest posts