What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

PadawanWarrior

I have that shirt the guitarist is wearing. It's from Summer Nationals at the Hollywood Paladium. Excuse the wrinkles. It's been in a drawer for years.

IMG_4980.JPG

IMG_4981.JPG

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
I hurt you feelers Muddy? Wtf did I miss? I'm sorry if I missed something, I've made no mistake about letting everyone know I'm a dirty lil boozer, so what can I do for you bro?

moose eater

whiteberries, you're still using your drinking and disorders as excuses to be an ass at times. The justifications simply aren't there other than in your mind. And I believe you have better control than that.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Why do you feel the urge or need to quote folks in random statements regularly? That was my 'why'.

I could tell you my perception or belief about that, but I'm curious about your motivation to do so, since they're your posts.
If they post something, I gotta one up em. Simple enough. Tell @WHIPEDMEAT to wipe me out dilligaf

moose eater

If they post something, I gotta one up em. Simple enough. Tell @WHIPEDMEAT to wipe me out dilligaf
Has anyone ever told you that an ego can mature, or that borderline personality disorder sometimes forces its own outcomes that detract from the desired goal?

One-upping as a primary drive in communication? Think about that.

Latest posts

Latest posts