What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

You guys wanna know how many times this has happened in my life?. .i don't give the appropriate amount of attention and affection and kabloohey...they turn into this wicked hate thing...every fkn time

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
I gotta go cook dinner, take it easy you filthy animals 🤙 no hard feelings like the one dude said it's a offshore website hosted by a guy called himself @Gypsy Nirvana .... We've spoken, he's a good dude

moose eater

No..just learned early it would be a perpetual thing in my life, so saught sanctuary and isolation
I can understand that. I'm a suburban hermit, living in the hills and trees.

Trouble is that we're hard-wired for social contact with our own species or something that can replace that, and more often than not, the greatest source of our disappointments or heartaches are often those closest to us.

.. or those we wish were closer to us.

Listening to this, I'm pretty sure it's from the Hard Rain Lp with Mick Ronson on lead guitar.

mudballs

He can social contact all he fkn wants and post 10,000 fkn updates about his day for all i care, he just needs to stop fkn injecting himself into my life or including me so much in his...holy fk

Latest posts

Latest posts