What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Defines A Hot Man?

RoNdO

adidas 85 02 said:
hehe i prefer men with at least SOME muscles. You dont have to be jacked but i dont want a fat belly. AND NO HAIR and ladies you know what im talking about. Yuck hair on a body is gross. Because im sure you men dont want to go down on hair or take your girls shirt off and see hair on her chest. See where im coming from lol.

adidas -:wave:

Oh Noes I can't be hot cuz i refuse to shave my chest back arms etc i do shave my "area" ;) though.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohh not me, i dont like a hairy chest, funny how we all have our preferences, its great, its what makes the world go around :D

G

Sitting in the Free clinic with no AC waiting on test results in the dead of summer with a 105 fever... *drum sounds*

I had to say something..

2buds

One that looks like he's been swimming all day soaked from head to toe but its sweat. Yep, he's hot alright. :dueling: :bat: :confused: :wave:

Potentate

Man, just when I was thinking my fellow pot heads weren't as shallow and subjective as the rest of the world, up crops this thread. Getting involved with women is just too much of an emmotional strain anymore, especially with these hotness scales floating around to quantify our physical attributes.

And now, without further ado, let the nonsense continue...

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Potentate said:
Man, just when I was thinking my fellow pot heads weren't as shallow and subjective as the rest of the world, up crops this thread. Getting involved with women is just too much of an emmotional strain anymore, especially with these hotness scales floating around to quantify our physical attributes.

And now, without further ado, let the nonsense continue...

Imo you'll have an easier time meeting women when you step down from that high horse. Now if you'll excuse me I have an online chess date with Jenna Jameson.

G

It's funny how alot of women like a hairy chest but I've never heard one say she liked hair on a man's back, lol. I have a friend who has a back so hairy that when we used to go to the beach I'd tell him to take off his sweater. Nice friend, huh? Hehe

G

You can try to guess all you want but when it comes to what women want you just have to be yourself and hope you meet a woman who appreciates your qualities or lackthereof. :bat:

G

Funny I remember this thread back when there was a innocent air still here at ICMAG. It's funny to read the responses from then to now.

What defines a hot man ... I'll be dammed if I know. I am 15 years into marriage ... I stopped being hot to my wife years ago. Now I am just the guy pawwing at her all the time. She just slaps me away like a annoying dog :D. I am a long shot from that studly young Marine that she couldn't get enough of back in the day.

I must accept that I am not as sexy as I think I am, LOL not even close.

:jerkit: Mo,

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
Mr. Mo said:
Funny I remember this thread back when there was a innocent air still here at ICMAG. It's funny to read the responses from then to now.

What defines a hot man ... I'll be dammed if I know. I am 15 years into marriage ... I stopped being hot to my wife years ago. Now I am just the guy pawwing at her all the time. She just slaps me away like a annoying dog :D. I am a long shot from that studly young Marine that she couldn't get enough of back in the day.

I must accept that I am not as sexy as I think I am, LOL not even close.

:jerkit: Mo,
Indeed Mr.Mo, it is strange how time can change things...
and I'd be willing to bet that you are still that hot marine to her honey...
Sexy is a state of mind, we are all as sexy as we think we are...
Come on' now, let's all 'think' Sexy:wink::wink:...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the real qeustion!!
..... what defines a hot smiley?.... :rasta:

G

hehehe .... yea we need some sexy smileys. That last one conveys way to much info, Sorry. :D

Wagon Races here we come ... know what I mean Ms. G

:wave:Mo,

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
Mr. Mo said:
Wagon Races here we come ... know what I mean Ms. G

:wave:Mo,
I do now!... :biglaugh: ....
thanks Mo....

on a sidethought:Did anyone see shrek 2 where the donkey drank the potion and became 'Sexy'?... lol... That's what this thread is reminding my comical mind of now.... :biglaugh: ....

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about this,

I promise to love ya forever even when you are old and gray have bad grammer and do your best to try and stick it to the man.

No Matter What Cause Your My Girl,
Mr.Wags

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I dunno about it being the only thing that defines a hot man, but any man who wants to be considered hot better know how to eat pussy like a champ.....

Latest posts

Latest posts