What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Defines A Hot Man?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
genkisan said:
I dunno about it being the only thing that defines a hot man, but any man who wants to be considered hot better know how to eat pussy like a champ.....

" I diddled her fava bean as I sipped a nice chianti. "

phfffft--ffffftt-tfffffff
hannibal_lecter_copy.jpg

Hex

Well hotdawg i could be described as small and dark but thats what being quarter hungarian gets ya eh ;) So ladies anyone up for a horny hungarian? lmao (F-Y-I theres a story behind the horny hungarian shizzle before you all think im a tad weird)
I cant be arsed to get a pic anyway they all seem to be edited out? I prefer my personality to my looks actually that goes for other people aswell better to have someone who can make you smile than a model imho

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
wallyduck said:
ive always been called a dope head ..
Oh Wally, how HOTT you look too!!... :smoke:
I think being a Dope H3ad can be HoT and very attractive in a certain bad boy type'a way too :sasmokin:.....

:D

My Hot Dope H3ad
..................................:bigeye:
He loves cannabis almost as much as he loves me.... :rasta:

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
^ so nice to hear couples speak of each other this way, we have a number of loving couples here at IC. Does my heart good, it is very much a blessing.

kurlyq2g

i second that one POMH,

sure is nice to know that some day i might find a lady who likes plants as much as i do. It's also great seeing a couple on sites like these, letting the public that access this site (non-members) that there are real people with real lives and real families out there growing the herb for pleasure and the soul, and not for the money and the greed.

and for what defines a hot man, well dont ask me i have taken down all my mirrors so i can get some work done around here without having to stop for 5 minutes everytime I walk past one and check myself out....

haha riiight

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High ALL! I believe I speak for all men when I say "men are NOT bashful!". And just so you know, Def. of a hot man is a human male, over the age of 18, and having a body temperture of 99 or greater. (that would be me!)Lol and peace, TBug

Last edited:
V

vonforne

mrwags said:
How about this,

I promise to love ya forever even when you are old and gray have bad grammer and do your best to try and stick it to the man.

No Matter What Cause Your My Girl,
Mr.Wags
I tell my wife that all the time. Even though we have had a rough time as of late. She will ALWAYS be the young woman in the thong I met on the beach sooo long ago no matter what! :woohoo:

MMJ Today

Me much younger

Me much younger

Hi ladies,

This is a pic of me well before I became ill. It was taken about 1977 in Grants Pass, Oregon, a few years after I came out of the military. Not exactly mister muscles, I know...but no one gave me any trouble in those post-war days.

I thought I may as well throw my hat into the ring too!

Don't laugh too hard...

All the best ladies!

MMJ Today

Pic

Pic

pieceofmyheart said:
Oh my Lord..........whew *fanning herself madly*

Thank you, thank you for posting that pic.

*blushing* Thank you for the kind words. That's a long while ago I'm afraid!

All the best!

Latest posts

Latest posts