What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Defines A Hot Man?

MMJ Today

pieceofmyheart said:
I was 18 years old in 1977, I know it was a long time ago. But I'll bet you still got some hot in ya!

I was about 25 in that photo...full of piss and vinegar. A bit (okay a lot) on the wild side. I didn't get into rouble per se but it wasn't for lack of trying!

*grin*

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
MMJ Today said:
I was about 25 in that photo...full of piss and vinegar. A bit (okay a lot) on the wild side. I didn't get into rouble per se but it wasn't for lack of trying!

*grin*

Piss and vinegar heehee been accused of that a time or two myself

I used that saying in chat the other day and the guys I was chatting with had never heard of it. You know who you are hahahaha .............youngins :D

Last edited:
G

I've been told lots of times that I am HOT. But, I never asked why. Cause I really don't think I'm all that plus a bag of chips. :bat: :kissass:

guineapig

Veteran
Judge how hot a man is by the number of guinea pigs he owns....

That's just my 2cents....
kind regards from guineapig

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......I used to be hot......but now I'm cooler........what I get a real buzz out of is watching all the ladies swoon all over the product of my best breeding project (my son)........lol...

nukn futz

my ex says if you can lick ice cream off his chest he`s hot enough, apparently i`m smokin hot cause she used to lick alot more then that :woohoo:

G

nukn futz said:
my ex says if you can lick ice cream off his chest he`s hot enough, apparently i`m smokin hot cause she used to lick alot more then that :woohoo:

LMAO

Gypsy Nirvana said:
......I used to be hot......but now I'm cooler........what I get a real buzz out of is watching all the ladies swoon all over the product of my best breeding project (my son)........lol...

LMAO

guineapig said:
Judge how hot a man is by the number of guinea pigs he owns....

That's just my 2cents....
kind regards from guineapig

LMAO The green guinea pig is hilarious...Number of guinea pigs LOLOLOLOLOL

G

I think I found the perfect man for all the ICMAG ladies out there...

Don't be fooled....Ron and Mario are the same person.

Seed :wave:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Gypsy Nirvana said:

yeah, yeah.............Gypsy's a hottie, age hasn't hurt you any darlin'

with all due respect DG :wink:

B

Buffoonman

Heres a picture of me after smoking a few bongs. Not sure about sexy but certainly stoned.

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
LMAO.............Got yourself a stud muffin do ya. :lurk:

G

pieceofmyheart said:
yeah, yeah.............Gypsy's a hottie, age hasn't hurt you any darlin'

with all due respect DG :wink:
I think anything on two legs you would think is hot. LOL :fsu: :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts