What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This is on the bucket list unless it's gonna put me in the bucket.😵‍💫
i'm wanting to try it, myself. i'm running out of drugs that i haven't tried, and don't have THAT many years left to experiment with. i've read that you can buy the raw materials on the internet legally...so far. Anthony Bourdain did a show where he took that trip...:cool:

shithawk420

Veteran
i'm wanting to try it, myself. i'm running out of drugs that i haven't tried, and don't have THAT many years left to experiment with. i've read that you can buy the raw materials on the internet legally...so far. Anthony Bourdain did a show where he took that trip...:cool:
Dont worry about it. when you die your body naturally produces DMT anyway so you will get to try it eventually. oh sorry you were talking about ayahuaska.sorry. yeah dont know if id try that either. i will never touch DMT and ill NEVER do salvia again. scared the shit out of me

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
If you were born after 1982 and before 1996, you're classified as a Millennial.

If you've ever uttered the words, "Okay, Boomer!" , you're definitely one of them fuckers. ;)
then what the fuk is gen x then? im definitely not one of them. ive been partying with my dad and his friends since i was 14. i dont have any friends my age and im 36.if anything i thought those fags called people my age boomers now.ive seen it. i cant keep up with all this non sense

CharlesU Farley

then what the fuk is gen x then? im definitely not one of them. ive been partying with my dad and his friends since i was 14. i dont have any friends my age and im 36.if anything i thought those fags called people my age boomers now.ive seen it. i cant keep up with all this non sense
1965 - 1982 is usually considered Gen X but those dates are variable, depending on which article you read.

Our youngest kid was born in 82, luckily she was not affected by the whininess so common of that generation. 🤣