What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

right

Time for a Friday the 13th marathon 😎
1726267689888148525752564064990_30252391319033.jpg

moose eater

Blue Heavenly morning glory seeds are the ones you want. unfortunately, seed companies treat them with something that will make you sick as a dog if you eat them. from what i've read, you have to buy the seeds, plant them, then harvest clean seeds from your flowers.
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds have a greater concentration of lysergic acid amides in them, and both Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds and the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds can be found and ordered without the prohibitive chemistry treatment on them. However, similar to peyote buttons and removing the white fuzzies to decrease the potential nausea affect from them, the Woodrose seeds' outer shells should be thoroughly scraped, though you still may be nauseous and/or vomit. Don't REMOVE the shells, just scrape them well.

About a dozen or so (sometimes 15) Woodrose seeds is comparable to the effects of some moderate LSD, or a BUNCH of Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds.

You can also extract the desired contents of the Woodrose seeds into a paste that dries, a bit crystalline, and forgo the nasty taste of chewing the buggers.

Famous quote from a long-ago friend in Michigan in the mid-70s who became a bit unstable years later. He'd eaten X number of Woodrose seeds I'd given him and got WAY too high on them, so I was keeping him moving, walking around the block a few laps to keep his body working to try and maximize the processing time in his system, when he turned to me and said, "I think I'm going to cash in my cashews."

Dime

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds have a greater concentration of lysergic acid amides in them, and both Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds and the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds can be found and ordered without the prohibitive chemistry treatment on them. However, similar to peyote buttons and removing the white fuzzies to decrease the potential nausea affect from them, the Woodrose seeds' outer shells should be thoroughly scraped, though you still may be nauseous and/or vomit. Don't REMOVE the shells, just scrape them well.

About a dozen or so (sometimes 15) Woodrose seeds is comparable to the effects of some moderate LSD, or a BUNCH of Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds.

You can also extract the desired contents of the Woodrose seeds into a paste that dries, a bit crystalline, and forgo the nasty taste of chewing the buggers.

Famous quote from a long-ago friend in Michigan in the mid-70s who became a bit unstable years later. He'd eaten X number of Woodrose seeds I'd given him and got WAY too high on them, so I was keeping him moving, walking around the block a few laps to keep his body working to try and maximize the processing time in his system, when he turned to me and said, "I think I'm going to cash in my cashews."
They used to sell those seeds in magazines , I always wondered if they did anything positive or were just a scam

moose eater

They used to sell those seeds in magazines , I always wondered if they did anything positive or were just a scam
Real Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds definitely work(ed).

There were or are a number of reputable places in Hawaii that sell them bulk. Or did. Probably still do.

My now-deceased younger brother and I attended an outdoor rock-n-roll show that went -all- day in SW Grand Rapids Michigan in the mid-70s called the Electric Rodeo (concerts were banned there after that show.. :) ), with Heart, Nils Lofgren, Starz, Renaissance, Johnny and Edgar Winter, REO Speedwagon, and others.

We rode there on my motorcycle and ate Woodrose seeds. A hot day, high humidity and heat, SOS tent taking in folks who were passed out from heat, and their 'medics' (back in the hippie days version of 'medics) were handing out salt tablets in the crowd like M&M's.. 27 ODs on (mostly) PCP, and numerous really graphic accidents inside the rodeo arena that I won't bore you with the details of.

But we sat there most of that whole day listening to good music and watching frisbees leaving tracers/trails across a sunbaked blue sky. And balloons, too.

Every now and then I miss those times with him. He's been dead 30 years last month. August 19. Our mother's birthday.

It seems the seeds have gone way-the-fuck-up in price!!

By the seed-count the price looks less shocking:

or here:

Probably numerous places to buy them. Just make sure they're being straight about them not being treated with chemicals. Consumer reviews are a good option.

Last edited:

Dime

So they are pleasant? I won't do anything but weed anymore anyway but I always wondered, I value my heart and the remaining brain cells these days, no reason to rush the grim reaper.

moose eater

So they are pleasant? I won't do anything but weed anymore anyway but I always wondered, I value my heart and the remaining brain cells these days, no reason to rush the grim reaper.
Depending on dosage, they can get nearly as intense as acid, but I'd say a little bit different, and not quite as 'rigid' in your muscles, etc. Though that's my memory. And the last time I ate them was in Delta Junction, Alaska in 1990. Both my wife and I got briefly sick, which, like post-puking with peyote, heightened the effects.

Dime

I bought an oz of shrooms a cple years ago and put them in the fridge. I haven't tried them but I gave some away to friends who did and they said they are really quite intense. I have no desire to eat them anymore. Strange because when I bought them I was looking forward to a trip but now it's been so long I don't see it happening. I've done shrooms and acid in my day because it was everywhere but now it;s meh,weed does it for me.

right

Real Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds definitely work(ed).

There were or are a number of reputable places in Hawaii that sell them bulk. Or did. Probably still do.

My now-deceased younger brother and I attended an outdoor rock-n-roll show that went -all- day in SW Grand Rapids Michigan in the mid-70s called the Electric Rodeo (concerts were banned there after that show.. :) ), with Heart, Nils Lofgren, Starz, Renaissance, Johnny and Edgar Winter, REO Speedwagon, and others.

We rode there on my motorcycle and ate Woodrose seeds. A hot day, high humidity and heat, SOS tent taking in folks who were passed out from heat, and their 'medics' (back in the hippie days version of 'medics) were handing out salt tablets in the crowd like M&M's.. 27 ODs on (mostly) PCP, and numerous really graphic accidents inside the rodeo arena that I won't bore you with the details of.

But we sat there most of that whole day listening to good music and watching frisbees leaving tracers/trails across a sunbaked blue sky. And balloons, too.

Every now and then I miss those times with him. He's been dead 30 years last month. August 19. Our mother's birthday.

It seems the seeds have gone way-the-fuck-up in price!!

By the seed-count the price looks less shocking:

or here:

Probably numerous places to buy them. Just make sure they're being straight about them not being treated with chemicals. Consumer reviews are a good option.
L.S.A
Much easier than extracting lysergic acid from eragot . And more accessible than erigotimine now that is on the precursor list. Hahahahaha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts