What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

right

17263689220341472016208830456582.jpg

moose eater

I did not take enough morning glory seed. I tripped but very disappointed. I know reputable people who swear on it . Hawaiin Woodrose, and morning glory
There's far less concentration of LSA in Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds than in the Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds, which are also much larger than the morning glory seeds and look a lot like the old Mexican jumping beans we'd buy at the circus as kids, except they don't move. :)

You need to eat a LOT of the morning glory seeds, whereas the Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds are good at 12 to 15 seeds or so for most people, unless you're looking to travel astral plains with Tim Leery.

But with allergies, etc., it's really wise to start out mild and later (maybe next time) work your way up. Each person's tolerance is different

moose eater

I bought an oz of shrooms a cple years ago and put them in the fridge. I haven't tried them but I gave some away to friends who did and they said they are really quite intense. I have no desire to eat them anymore. Strange because when I bought them I was looking forward to a trip but now it's been so long I don't see it happening. I've done shrooms and acid in my day because it was everywhere but now it;s meh,weed does it for me.
Mushrooms are best preserved (potency and spoilage-wise) vacuum sealed and frozen at very cold temps.

They can lose potency at air temp over time.

Latest posts

Latest posts