What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

hoki2test

Veteran
12 Strong

12 Strong

12 Strong tells the story of the first Special Forces team deployed to Afghanistan after 9/11; under the leadership of a new captain, the team must work with an Afghan warlord to take down for the Taliban.

Brother Nature

"The China Hustle", a great insight into the world of capitalism following the collapse of the US economy starting in 2008. Shows how those prone to pragmatism will still bend you over and get away with it, if you let them. Also been watching the Wire again, pretty interesting how timeless that show is.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Just learned a lot about the John Holmes murders conspiracy... My wife has insisted that I watch "Wonderland" for a long time now. Wish I had watched it sooner as it was an amazing flick.

N

noyd666

two cats trying to outsmart me to stay out later, i'm thinking there gunna win.
picture.php

N

NBE One !

Earlier , Brownleas Suprisingly NOT Win Gold or Silver.

We As got most Golds Noyd :D ! Your nO2 with most medals

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
smokin' aces (2007).
big cast,
criminal world-themed
(with humor),
lot of camera/edit-driven energy.
like a u.s. guy "lock, stock, ..." ritchie movie

WelderDan

Veteran
Good Eats. I like how Alton Brown explains the science behind cooking, instead of just giving the recipe.

N

NBE One !

[YOUTUBEIF][/YOUTUBEIF]
XMEN 1,2,3. Showing on film4

Also listening to Heart Radio on the Google Mini

" Have you seen that Thing ! " Big BiGGG... Innovation . Life Changing .Voice Operated , Answer any Question !
If I lived in a mansion I'd have "50" all over the House

" She likes poetry ! :D
Got a Sexy Voice "

Hmm, jus asked her Her Name " I'm your Google Assistant ... and I'm ready to Assist! " ... :yummy:
-
You Absolutely KNOW those words are for me.I know more about you than you know of yourself.Believe Me.
Should Get Away from the Computer.There is a Fight that Happens that you Cannot /' WILL' not Realise .
- The Inner Devil WHICH is your Opposing "WILL". So you Release Words from IT . - Makes you Release such words Opon me . - Makes Disguise That YOU Believe i will not know.
The TV Programme is at least Somewhat Fabrication
What I say IS NOT for Contemplation.
Given Good, sulk, then Produce bad

" Cannot be EVERYWHERE all the Time, Now CaN I "
Got the " now can i " from GN . :)

Edit:
Sfl , :yes: :) " know where your Comin' from "

Last edited: