What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtAG938AQc

I cannot focus on watching visuals while trimming plants or polishing swords. I pick shows that are mostly verbal and listen. Occasionally a description will have me look up, but I still get the chores done.

Almost an expert on stone and bronze age societies after over a hundred hours of documentaries.
I took college math and physics in the 1970's, not much has changed but I like this professor.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Been marathoning all night and now on the 10th & final episode of Tin Star, great series with Tim Roth, on Amazon Prime.......

hoki2test

Veteran
WATCH THIS MOVIE TODAY=Game Over, Man!

WATCH THIS MOVIE TODAY=Game Over, Man!

Game Over, Man!
Three zeros try to become heroes when gunmen take hostages at a star-studded party inside a fancy Los Angeles hotel

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND WATCH THIS MOVIE STONED!!...IT WAS SO VERY FUNNY!!​

hoki2test

Veteran
THAT REMINDS ME=Live.PD.S02E43.

THAT REMINDS ME=Live.PD.S02E43.

Thanks for reminding me a got a new episode of LIVE P.D to watch,Never ceases to amaze me the dumb things criminals do!!....All so I love to study cops and law enforcement...love all my crime and cop shows

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I'm watching this flick from when I was a kid called Prehysteria! It's funny to think of the things they could get away with saying in the 90's that would never be aloud to fly now in kids movies.