What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

ice minus

Just got a new Big Green Egg with a bunch of accessories for $600. Stoked! Time to hit up Inkbird for the Wifi temperature control fan.
View attachment 19085894
View attachment 19085895
oh my GOD CONGRATS

YOURE GONNA LOVE IT!!!!
I've had mine over 10 years now and while it looks quite weathered on the outside, the thing is an absolute joy every time I use in, in EVERY season. I live in a place that gets very cold winters, blizzards, you name it -- I grill in ALL of them

you're gonna LOVE IT !!!!

PadawanWarrior

oh my GOD CONGRATS

YOURE GONNA LOVE IT!!!!
I've had mine over 10 years now and while it looks quite weathered on the outside, the thing is an absolute joy every time I use in, in EVERY season. I live in a place that gets very cold winters, blizzards, you name it -- I grill in ALL of them

you're gonna LOVE IT !!!!
Hell ya. Now I know who to go to for advice, :). I live in the CO Front Range at about 9000 ft so I hear ya about the cold. Our first snow was yesterday. I was actually looking for studded snow tires for my wife's new car today, lol.

Make something good with your egg and let's make these people jealous, 🍺

ice minus

Hell ya. Now I know who to go to for advice, :). I live in the CO Front Range at about 9000 ft so I hear ya about the cold. Our first snow was yesterday. I was actually looking for studded snow tires for my wife's new car today, lol.

Make something good with your egg and let's make these people jealous, 🍺
Yup we woke up with frost all over the lawns and cars all last week yet we're going through a big unseasonable shift suddenly again set to set records. This is why PM is such a KILLER out here. Guy I've been trying to help salvage his grow was forced to finally bring them in and cut em down

My windows taskbar even is warning me lmao

Screenshot_20241019-234930.png

I've posted all kinds of stuff over the years on my tiny Discord server , let me see if I can find anything cool

Latest posts

Latest posts