What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hello, my quest

Landwolf

Hello all! I've been interested in marijuana for a while. I live in a state where its legal to grow it. And I want to share and learn about how to do that better. I'm specifically interested in landraces. My quest is to one day grow a landrace and see what I notice in the effects. I'm interested in the positive effects.

Landwolf

Hi aCBD I found a Laos landrace from Mass Medial Strains that looks like it grows thin buds. And the Ace Seeds Hokkaido Hemp, mostly for the preservation of seeds and to see what kind of high that gives. I especially like the Real Seed Company's site. I like Hispar Valley because it looks so remote. Malawi Gold sounds cool, I'm interested in a trippy experience.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all! I've been interested in marijuana for a while. I live in a state where its legal to grow it. And I want to share and learn about how to do that better. I'm specifically interested in landraces. My quest is to one day grow a landrace and see what I notice in the effects. I'm interested in the positive effects.
Welcome to the forum take a look around would be nice to see your grow put some photos of your grow if and when you can :good: