What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Montuno

...como el Son...
i thought Fidel was dead? is Raul still in charge? i'm not up to snuff on Cuba these days. all i see of it on news, travel channels etc looks beautiful. wish the US govt would get their head out of their ass about Cuba. only threat they pose to us is sunburns...IF we could legally go there.

Je,je,je... You aren't not up to snuff on Cuba these...years (2018?), je. Now is Miguel Díaz--Canel (He is being very repressed with the protesting population).
​​​​
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Cuba

Montuno

...como el Son...

h.h.

Veteran
Around “7.6 million cases”.

COVID-19 in babies and children
  • Fever
  • Cough that becomes productive
  • Chest pain
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Changes in the skin, such as discolored areas on the feet and hands
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea, vomiting, belly pain or diarrhea
  • Chills
  • Muscle aches and pain
  • Extreme fatigue
  • New severe headache
  • New nasal congestion

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...n/art-20484405

Volcanna

Veteran
Around “7.6 million cases”.

COVID-19 in babies and children
  • Fever
  • Cough that becomes productive
  • Chest pain
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Changes in the skin, such as discolored areas on the feet and hands
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea, vomiting, belly pain or diarrhea
  • Chills
  • Muscle aches and pain
  • Extreme fatigue
  • New severe headache
  • New nasal congestion

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...n/art-20484405

None of those things need a vaccine to cure them. Regular symptoms from a virus.

Brother Nature

"Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. He was a goddamn war hero. You know any retarded war heroes? You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty-handed."

What's happened to Sean Penn by the way, last I saw he was skedaddling out of the Ukraine lugging bags by the side of the road... Shoulda kept to entrapping egotistical drug lords..

Chi13

ICMag Donor
None of those things need a vaccine to cure them. Regular symptoms from a virus.
Vaccine's don't cure for starters. Some babies have died from covid. Not sure what any of this has to do with the thread topic though.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
He was before 2nd CEO of a multinational, so he is not just a corn farmer.

Well he must not have been a very good CEO if he's now a corn farmer. CEO's typically makes some of the largest salaries on the planet while farmers are constantly going bankrupt just trying to make enough to support their families and keep the farm going. Also it's damn hard work managing a farm so I'm not going to buy it if you try to say that's how he decided to enjoy his retirement. Ignoring all that though one person saying something is not sufficient evidence to declare that thing as truth especially if the things that person does is not connected to the thing he is saying.

HempKat

Veteran
Nobody worried about nazis in Ukraine until putin attacked. Now I read many old stories. No new ones, though I do see scenes of maternity wards under attack. That is the reality now.

The reality is this, there are nazi's aka facists in Ukraine and some of them, like those in the Azov Battalion did make it into the Ukrainian Army not long after the riots Entropical keeps pointing to as proof of Ukraine needing to be denazified by Putin. What Entropical doesn't tell you is that these nazi's were folded into the regular Army as a way of trying to pacify them so that they feel they play a roll in the direction the country is going in. He is also not telling you that the nazis in the Ukrainian military make up about .25% of the entire military and the number of nazis nation wide is about 2%. He also fails to mention that they do have a political party that participates in elections but the nazi/facist movement is so weak in the country that in the last election they failed to gain a single seat in what is the Ukrainian equivilent of Congress or Parliment.

HempKat

Veteran
If you are a NATO member state or a partner then you have no right to complaint or accusation against Russia and the DPR.

Sure they do, all of the Eastern European NATO Nations that are close to the Russian Border used to be free nations before WWII until after WWII began and the USSR invaded and took them over, making them territories of the USSR in much the same way as Putin is now trying to do to Ukraine and the reason they joined NATO after they broke away from the USSR when it fell was out of fear that one day someone from Russia like Putin, might try to do it again and NATO after all was created as a way to guard against the rampant Imperialism Russia exhibited back in the start of WWII when they made a non aggression pact with Hitler's nazi Germany.

HempKat

Veteran
Said a Nazi sympathizer who never set foot in Ukraine and suddenly, after swallowing some bullshit from a psychological operations unit, have an opinion.

Said a guy who thinks that because he once visited Ukraine and learned how to order some things from the menu in Ukrainian that he is now an expert on all things Ukraine

HempKat

Veteran
So why are is the US funding biolabs around the world?

Same reason as the EU (the one who has the most labs), Asia who has almost as many as North America, Australia and Africe, to monitor risks of infectious disease to the human population and to come up with defenses against such diseases. Currently there are 60 of these labs world wide most coming into existence in the last 10 years (no surprise there given things like SARS and Covid), some are controled by defense organizations but they make up less then 1/5th of all labs while the vast majority focuses on human health.

https://www.globalbiolabs.org/

HempKat

Veteran
This is the official line, which you could easily have found yourself:

The U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate, accidental, or natural) of the world’s most dangerous infectious diseases.  The program accomplishes its bio-threat reduction mission through development of a bio-risk management culture; international research partnerships; and partner capacity for enhanced bio-security, bio-safety, and bio-surveillance measures.

But hey, you’re not going to believe that are you.

No, no he isn't. Volcanna neither, it doesn't match their current brain washing from Q

HempKat

Veteran
Maybe the nuke threat, maybe the alleged Parkinsons. Dunno, but maybe I really hope you're wrong!😬

I hope I am too. BTW I've had family members that had Parkinson's you end up looking like Michael J Fox long before you lose control of your mind, in fact most people with Parkinson's never lose control of their minds just control of their body movements. I really don't have much to support he would ever actually use nukes in fact in a summit last year after a meeting with Biden they both agreed there is no winning using nukes and therefore they should never be used. But look at what he's accomplished so far by just hinting he might use nukes, he's kept NATO from allowing Ukraine to join right now, he's Kept NATO and the US from establishing any forces in Ukraine, he's kept NATO and Ukraine from enforcing a no fly zone over Ukraine and he's even kept NATO and the US from simply giving Jets to Ukraine. If however he's willing to use them my guess is at some point he'll blame the US and NATO countries for supplying drones and anti aircraft/ missile systems like the S-300 the US is going to give Ukraine.

Latest posts

Latest posts