What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

h.h.

Veteran
Said a Nazi sympathizer who never set foot in Ukraine and suddenly, after swallowing some bullshit from a psychological operations unit, have an opinion.
And you’re a fucking genius. What the fuck ever. Make excuses for killing babies. You’re no different from those you pretend to dearest. A putin kissing troll.

entropical

Veteran
An interesting article from Consortium News' Robert Parry re. Ukraine. I was asked to post this by another forum member who is currently indisposed.

ROBERT PARRY: When Western Media Saw Ukraine’s Neo-Nazis – Consortium News

Followed by a theme tune that has kept me in close company for decades, which I was not asked to post, but felt/believed it was appropriate.

Barry McGuire

Eve Of Destruction - YouTube Music

Or, similar but preferred at times,

Hot Tuna covering the same tune:

Eve Of Destruction - YouTube Music

Great article, although many times as in this case the Banderas are portrayed as ”Hitler collaborators” they typically ignore the fact that the germans literally put these people in Auschwitz. I would also have liked to see some mention of Nazi militias having recruited volounteers from all over Europe for years, of course with full assistance from security services. Consortium have also a documentary that deserve to be mentioned.

In 2015 and 2017, the Watchdog Media Institute released a 22-part video series on Maidan and Kiev’s war on ethnic Russians. Watch the summary 25-minute film and the entire series here.

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/02/27/watch-the-war-in-ukraine/

Three Berries

We live in a global economy. The US has massive financial interests in the EU and letting it get disrupted would wreak havoc on our markets as well as over there. Do you hate the free market and capitalism so much that you're willing to piss it all away for the illusion of "America First"? I'm not.

So why are is the US funding biolabs around the world?

JKD

Veteran
There’s probably ways to fight nazis that doesn’t involve other right wing extremists killing hoards of innocent people and isn’t directed by a mass murderer by the name of putin.

And maybe don’t claim you’re invading because of nazis when your invasion is using nazis.

Last edited:

JKD

Veteran
So why is the US funding biolabs around the world? Is that OK?

This is the official line, which you could easily have found yourself:

The U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate, accidental, or natural) of the world’s most dangerous infectious diseases.  The program accomplishes its bio-threat reduction mission through development of a bio-risk management culture; international research partnerships; and partner capacity for enhanced bio-security, bio-safety, and bio-surveillance measures.

But hey, you’re not going to believe that are you.

Latest posts

Latest posts