What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hiddenjems

Sometimes sitting on top of a variety of weapons isn't really a good thing.. Sometimes.

I think we need to bring back nuclear bomb drills. You think a school shooting drill is scary. How about hiding under a desk from the end of all humanity.

Not having a healthy fear of nuclear war is going to cause one.

moose eater

I don’t think he’s allowed to act now.

Serious question. Do we have a president now?
The influence of alphabet soup agencies via the State Dept (and DoD) has ALWAYS been a major force in administrations going back to the 1950s..

Joe Biden NEVER supported a 2-state solution or telling Israel to sit down, abide by the laws, and shut the fuck up.

Rather than asking if we have a President right now, ask if we've had a President in recent times (the last 65-75 years) that was truly independent of the OSS/CIA/NSA/State Dept. and DoD influencers..

Last edited:

moose eater

I think we need to bring back nuclear bomb drills. You think a school shooting drill is scary. How about hiding under a desk from the end of all humanity.

Not having a healthy fear of nuclear war is going to cause one.
Unfortunately, with the hypersonic speed of many ICBMs now, I won't have time for my previous (1983-1985) protocol; I'd fully intended to be AT Ground Zero, with a good shot of exceptional tequila, a good bowl of hashish, and maybe a bit of good wheat bread, lightly toasted with maple butter on it.

I think the delusions of survival are ludicrous, reminiscent of the guy who wrote the Reagan-era propaganda book, 'Enough Shovels'.

Hiddenjems

The influence of alphabet soup agencies via the State Dept has ALWAYS been a major force in administrations going back to the 1950s..

Joe Biden NEVER supported a 2-state solution or telling Israel to sit down, abide by the laws, and shut the fuck up.

Rather than asking if we have a President right now, ask if we've had a President in recent times (the last 65-75 years) that was truly independent of the CIA/NSA/State Dept. and DoD influencers..
People I believe say Kennedy was killed by the cia over this. After that, nobody dared cross the agenda of the military industrial complex.

The brightest possible spot of a trump win would be rfk being unleashed on the cia/fbi/nsa.

I doubt that would happen enough to vote for him, but they’re the side even speaking on the problem.

moose eater

People I believe say Kennedy was killed by the cia over this. After that, nobody dared cross the agenda of the military industrial complex.

The brightest possible spot of a trump win would be rfk being unleashed on the cia/fbi/nsa.

I doubt that would happen enough to vote for him, but they’re the side even speaking on the problem.
Carter largely managed to live through his Presidency without being a war-mongering nationalist shill for the MIC.

I guess Amerika really likes Her peanuts.

Hiddenjems

Unfortunately, with the hypersonic speed of many ICBMs now, I won't have time for my previous (1983-1985) protocol; I'd fully intended to be AT Ground Zero, with a good shot of exceptional tequila, a good bowl of hashish, and maybe a bit of good wheat bread, lightly toasted with maple butter on it.

I think the delusions of survival are ludicrous, reminiscent of the guy who wrote the Reagan-era propaganda book, 'Enough Shovels'.
It depends where you are. My area is no longer a main target so I doubt I’ll get blasted. I do have underground shelter, some food/water, and potassiumiodide. The pistol down there isn’t to keep people out, it’s in case the radiation sickness gets to bad.

moose eater

RFK Jr. is a major fake.

He's posting ads all over Alaska right now, like literally 8 in a row last night on random cable channels.

RFK Jr. -claims- to be a 'job creator', but over 90% of his employees for his efforts were in East India. Not too unlike some of Bill Gates' efforts in the past. But he's selling himself as having created jobs in Alaska. Another ego-tripper looking for a partisan career position. A true POS.

Last edited:

moose eater

It depends where you are. My area is no longer a main target so I doubt I’ll get blasted. I do have underground shelter, some food/water, and potassiumiodide. The pistol down there isn’t to keep people out, it’s in case the radiation sickness gets to bad.
Nuclear winter, slower moving radiation, etc..

If you really want to avoid it, and believe you have a chance, head to the south end of the South Island of New Zealand. Deep water seafood and ocean-born veggies with less impact from the rads, better alignment in wind and ocean currents (though with nuke winter, those might change some), etc., but the nuclear winter's still gonna' kill you... Slowly or quickly.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
The instability of the region is pretty simple. The west made the maps. Areas like Iraq were never a country. It was a Shia area, Sunni area, and a Kurdish area, all tossed together into a country that never existed. The whole place was made by the west. Making Israel a country was just icing on the cake.
bingo (y)

Hiddenjems

Yet he continues arming Israel to the teeth, in violation of US law, international law, and treaties the US entered into voluntarily. Seems far more like a Lord Fauntleroy speech.
I’m a perpetual optimist. People that know me sometimes get upset that I’m always in a good mood no matter my personal situation.

That being said. I’m happy just to see people move in the right direction. A change in rhetoric means that some of the calculations have changed too. Maybe not enough to reverse position, but still signifying change.

moose eater

RFK Jr. is a major fake.

He's posting ads all over Alaska right now, like literally 8 in a row last night on random cable channels.

RFK Jr. -claims- to be a 'job creator', but over 90% of his employees for his efforts were in East India. Not too unlike some of Bill gates' efforts in the past. But he's selling himself as having created jobs in Alaska. Another ego-tripper looking for a partisan career position. A true POS.
And I'm not a Peltola supporter (due to her signing off on weapons for Gaza, and neither is my wife) or a Begich supporter (because he's a liar and a nutcase), but I wrote to his campaign yesterday and informed them of my status as a third-party voter, but that as a nearly-life-long activist, I'd be contacting anyone remaining on my once-extensive email lists and informing them (though I doubt it's necessary) of the specifics of Begich's pervasive lies re. Peltola, his 'jobs programs' etc.

moose eater

I’m a perpetual optimist. People that know me sometimes get upset that I’m always in a good mood no matter my personal situation.

That being said. I’m happy just to see people move in the right direction. A change in rhetoric means that some of the calculations have changed too. Maybe not enough to reverse position, but still signifying change.
The change in rhetoric means he and the DNC own calendars and have looked at polls re. the lost voters over Gaza.

moose eater

We've got targets all around us, mostly/many within 20 air miles. Clear Air Base, which is mostly radar and previously part of the Defensive Early Warning System, which is a bit to our south and outside of that 20-mile radius (the 'DEW line), Eielson Air Base, which is currently home to the F35s and previously the F16s, and was part of SAC, and Ft. Wainwright, which is home to the Light Infantry Brigade, including (previously) the old Stryker Brigade, helicopters, and much more.

Alaska lives each day by sucking the tit of the federal government, whether federal highway dollars, military subsidies, etc. We're THE classic Republican welfare State. Seriously.

(*Though nearly 3/4, or at least 66% of the State is registered either as non-partisan, independent, or no party declared/'undeclared', but votes for Trump pretty heavily... despite Trump cutting military budgets in not-too-distant times' past. Go figger'... Like a total lack, or nearly total lack of cognition...).

Edit: Oh, and the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, too. That's a target and a half.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts