What's new

War

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Round and round. Communism is appealing to those who want everything free.
See the dirt underneath my fingernails after working. Bums wouldn't know anything about it View attachment 19072507
Communism is a workers movement. Read a fucking book for a change. You just spew shit.
Mr Burns character is a perfect example of what fueled this in the first place.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Yes...a workers movement.....

1727211399696.jpeg

right

Communism is a workers movement. Read a fucking book for a change. You just spew shit.
Mr Burns character is a perfect example of what fueled this in the first place.
Oh bullshit.
hahahahaha
I've read lots of books on communism.
Read a book on history. Hahahaha.
Communism is nothing but atrocities

right

We have all seen actual communism in action. In reality it's evil, and hurts people.
What the books promised are anything but the truth.
Again history books have shown the truth Again and again

right

Or like the workers starving in North Korea.
The reality is nothing like the workers utopia promised by Karl.
This is evident time and time again.

RobFromTX

What it has morphed into in many places doesn't change what drove the movements in the first place.
And those movements ran those places into the ground. If it worked we would have seen it by now

Lets call it a "i cant stand it when people have things better than me" movement instead

right

Y
And those movements ran those places into the ground. If it worked we would have seen it by now

Lets call it a "i cant stand it when people have things better than me" movement instead
You clearly understand it.
Just like most Americans.
In some of these places they take advantage of uneducated and desperate victims, but they will learn the error of their ways

Chi13

ICMag Donor
We have all seen actual communism in action. In reality it's evil, and hurts people.
What the books promised are anything but the truth.
Again history books have shown the truth Again and again
Do you not think that Capitalism is evil and has hurt people? What do you think led to Communist revolution in the first place? You make a fucking idiot post that Communists don't have "dirt under their skin", and compare them to Mr Burns, the very figure they were against. What do you think the hammer and sickle represented on the soviet flag? Moronic posts.

As to Communism working or not, I can't think of an example where it has worked, but neither can I think of where Capitalism has worked, in the sense that it is a fair system.

Chi13

ICMag Donor

When it began, it wasn't the case of "i cant stand it when people have things better than me". It was more like I'm starving to death, living and working in horrendous conditions, working my guts out for Mr Burns types who sits back and does nothing. Bread shortage; "Let them eat cake".

right

Capitalism is not perfect but it works pretty good here .
Workers are supposed to be insentivized by promoting people based on merit