What's new

War

Eltitoguay

An example, that here we must walk like Jesus with his parables:
Why don't you defend the idea behind the joke with an article or news, @right ?
To me, the topic that electric cars are not as ecological as they tell us, and the exploitation of child labor that may entail, is of the greatest interest: DO YOU REALLY ILLUSTRATE/RESUME TO US THIS VERY INTERESTING TOPIC WITH THE CONCLUSION THAT A YOUNG NORDIC GIRL IS A GENOCIDE?

right

Intellectual huh?
I am sorry if you are moraly outraged.I hope you are ok. You seem to be making a real big deal about this post. Do you feel like you have accomplished something?

right

Well you can't put a young lady up to the business of warfare and then cry hands off.
As far as the ecology, what ever floats your boat.

Eltitoguay

Well you can't put a young lady up to the business of warfare and then cry hands off.
As far as the ecology, what ever floats your boat.
So that's what I thought: here, you're really bothered (te la suda) by ecology or labor exploitation, even child exploitation: you're just looking for a meme that shakes up your ideology, and that serves to unload your hatred on, in this case , a certain young Scandinavian woman who entered the public socio-political world as a minor.

right

So that's what I thought: you're really bothered (te la suda) by ecology or labor exploitation, even child exploitation: you're just looking for a meme that shakes up your ideology, and that serves to unload your hatred on, in this case , a certain young Scandinavian woman who entered the public socio-political world as a minor.
No actually I could care less about the environmental issues that you mentioned.

right

So that's what I thought: here, you're really bothered (te la suda) by ecology or labor exploitation, even child exploitation: you're just looking for a meme that shakes up your ideology, and that serves to unload your hatred on, in this case , a certain young Scandinavian woman who entered the public socio-political world as a minor.
Because you seem to be so concerned about the environment. I will tell you what I actually think about the issue.
We need to transition into green energy more gradually. So.e of the current models are just silly. Like the ccp jailing and harvesting organs to force a smaller carbon footprint

right

Just to be clear about what you are saying. You are saying that I agree with you that I don't care about the environment.
I do not,not as much as even the issue of your movement beating up young Jewish students just trying to get an education
Oh, thank you: but you don't need to agree with me; I already know that everything I have told you is truer than the death.

right

I'm not bothered by this. I'm just passing time, because I'm off work today. I'm having a blast.
But you . You seem triggered.
Might want to take it easy. Getting worked up is bad for your health and will shorten your lifespan.
I make a point, wich would have been forgotten and you get excited and amplify it and put it up on a billboard.
Let me clue you in on something. No one wins in the speakers corner. Just headbutting