What's new

War

Hiddenjems

How would the jewish settlers describe the part of israel that their imaginary friend in heaven has given them, maybe also "from the river to the sea"?
This clash is inevitable. Both Jews and Muslims are told the same thing by their holy book. You are gods chosen people, everyone else is trash in your way.

Cannavore

Veteran
Now that greta is marching for a group that supports Hamas she is compliset.
From the river to the sea means to exterminate all jews in Israel. Your hamas leader admitted as much.I know jews in New York that have been beaten up by you guys.
You people should have stuck to the environment and so should have greta.
Lol

Eltitoguay

Now that greta is marching for a group that supports Hamas she is compliset.
From the river to the sea means to exterminate all jews in Israel. Your hamas leader admitted as much.I know jews in New York that have been beaten up by you guys.
You people should have stuck to the environment and so should have greta.
I don't know what all this is but it looks like all the lengthy communist propaganda rags that you are plastering in the COMMIES THREAD.
I'm not going to read it and neither is anyone else

Of course you don't read, chicken head, and that you speak atrocities like a headless chicken...

If you would not be aware of (at least) the stratospheric ridiculousness that you are making publicly, by:

1) Accuse "my organizations" and their members, heroes recognized even by the State of Israel for things like giving their lives for the Jews in the Extermination Camps, of beating young Jewish students.

2) Accuse "my organizations" and their members of going to do this in the foreign territory of the USA...

3) Confuse "my organizations" with none other than Hamas.

And I repeat to you that you do not know what you are talking about, and that you tarnish with your flip-flop mouth the honor of organizations that lived together in the Death Fields, organized internal resistance in some of them, and shared the very sad final fate of the Soah and Holocaust with the Jews.

(Here are some old members of those "my organizations", saluting...)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts