What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
and yet the UN is the only international governing body that I have seen that has employees stating outright it's a genocide to the point where Israel and the US are petitioning the UN to fire these people.

xtsho

The U.N. 😄

The same group that intends to have each of the nations on earth give a portion of their national sovereignty to them so they can have the final say on everything? Talk about fascism

Those UN troops sure helped out in 1993 when the mission to capture or kill Aidid went awry after those Blackhawks went down. Specifically the Malaysian troops. They went into that Mogadishu meatgrinder without hesitation and helped get our guys out.

Cannavore

Veteran
So you can probably see how they would feel about that.
The feelings of fascists and genociders are irrelevant

Is this not genocide?
this question gets less and less relevant as time passes on.

they are a belligerent rogue nation with only one goal in mind and they will not stop until that goal is achieved. they know they have the US's full support and will continue until someone physically stops them.

Do you believe that Hamas would qualify as another genocidal and/or apartheid state?
no

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The feelings of fascists and genociders are irrelevant

So you found a way to label people to the point of not being human, and therefore their genocide wouldn't be qualified as such?

this question gets less and less relevant as time passes on.

I'm going to assume that's an affirmative answer.

they are a belligerent rogue nation with only one goal in mind and they will not stop until that goal is achieved. they know they have the US's full support and will continue until someone physically stops them.

Just one, then?

I should have asked "Do you consider Hamas a genocidal and/or apartheid group?"

Cannavore

Veteran
So you found a way to label people to the point of not being human, and therefore their genocide wouldn't be qualified as such?
Fascists give up their humanity when they become fascists.

I'm going to assume that's an affirmative answer.
no.

if russia was doing what israel is currently doing, we'd be bombing the shit out of russia. so why the double standard?
Just one, then?
yes the extermination or expulsion of arabs from "their land"
I should have asked "Do you consider Hamas a genocidal and/or apartheid group?"
nope

Cannavore

Veteran

would you look at that, lebanon falls within the territory of "greater israel" what a coincidence

greater%20Israel.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Cannavore

Veteran
This includes the civilians?
people occupying stolen land, who recieve weapons training from the state ARE NOT CIVILIANS

Double standard?
If any other country did what israel is doing, the US media would be currently weighing options whether it'd be justified to use a small nuclear deterrence lmao. if you can't see this i question your sentience.
I'm pretty sure they have import/export interests.
good for them. i'm looking forward to their financial collapse.
"the victims of apartheid and genocide are actually the true apartheiders and genociders. tee hee im very smart"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
people occupying stolen land, who recieve weapons training from the state ARE NOT CIVILIANS

Are there civilians in Israel, in your very smart opinion?

If any other country did what israel is doing, the US media would be currently weighing options whether it'd be justified to use a small nuclear deterrence lmao. if you can't see this i question your sentience.

Our country did that.

Are you using the USA as a moral authority?

good for them. i'm looking forward to their financial collapse.

That doesn't surprise me, I have gathered that you'd like to see Israel dead and gone in general.

"the victims of apartheid and genocide are actually the true apartheiders and genociders. tee hee im very smart"

More like: "I know both sides will stop at nothing to see the other undone."

I'm not claiming to be very smart.