What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
Did you miss the part where I condemned genocide on any side?

I was telling you that both sides utter the term...

I also asked if you had any solutions....

Besides genocide.
Only one side is doing the genocide retardo. This is a form of genocide apologism.

"We gotta genocide them cuz they said they might do it to us!"

moose eater

I guess the UK will be 'leaving the arms sales to Israel to someone else;' now. Good for them.

There was also a piece in 'The Nation', signed off on by over 100 journalists and (I believe) 23 news outlets, calling for an arms embargo (in part, due to Israel targeting journalists), with the piece written by Chip Gibbons from the org, 'Defending Rights and Dissent', Nancy Talanian's former org, 'The Bill of Rights Defense Committee', who did outstanding work across the Country, post-USA PA..

Maybe sometimes journalists and the rare parliamentarians can be brighter, wiser, and with less hypocrisy than the often poorly veiled 'both sides' folks..

But how could that possibly be??!!

By the way, the US laws, international laws, and treaties the US is party to, require the US and other signatories to cease arming Israel now, based on the verbiage in those voluntarily passed laws and treaties, thus making those who continue sending arms to Israel, including the US, criminal states, and eligible for whatever flack comes from that, including the possibility of red ticket arrests in any one of over 140 countries. And for THAT event, should it/they come to pass, I'd make special popcorn, and maybe buy some champagne.

Last edited:

moose eater

Note: The Nation limits the number of free articles a person can read to three. No idea how that might work from a mirrored/remote posting in/from another site; whether each click on a link will count as ONE read from that one site, or if each IP address is counted independently.

Maybe we'll find out?

Chip Gibbons' article on behalf of journalists, Palestinians, and the org 'Defending Rights & Dissent'.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Capture.PNG

shiva82

I guess the UK will be 'leaving the arms sales to Israel to someone else;' now. Good for them.

There was also a piece in 'The Nation', signed off on by over 100 journalists and (I believe) 23 news outlets, calling for an arms embargo (in part, due to Israel targeting journalists), with the piece written by Chip Gibbons from the org, 'Defending Rights and Dissent', Nancy Talanian's former org, 'The Bill of Rights Defense Committee', who did outstanding work across the Country, post-USA PA..

Maybe sometimes journalists and the rare parliamentarians can be brighter, wiser, and with less hypocrisy than the often poorly veiled 'both sides' folks..

But how could that possibly be??!!

By the way, the US laws, international laws, and treaties the US is party to, require the US and other signatories to cease arming Israel now, based on the verbiage in those voluntarily passed laws and treaties, thus making those who continue sending arms to Israel, including the US, criminal states, and eligible for whatever flack comes from that, including the possibility of red ticket arrests in any one of over 140 countries. And for THAT event, should it/they come to pass, I'd make special popcorn, and maybe buy some champagne.
they are sending 320 cargos instead of 360 . uk is israel first . always will be

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Liberals don't even know what's going on lol

Not one.

As soon as you identify as liberal you lose listening and reasoning skills.

I thought I was a moderate centrist?

they are sending 320 cargos instead of 360 . uk is israel first . always will be

The UK and USA (after the UN) were the main players in the state of Israel if I recall my history.

Why would either stop protecting their interests?

Stopping the arms and funds might slow them down... sure.

And I believe that would save face on the world stage.

Regardless of these theories, I believe that the two countries will continue to be reticent to condemn Bibi outright, let alone break all ties.

You seem really caught up on Jews being Jewish but are religion and politics the reason our countries are involved?

So Hai

It is beginning to dawn on them…
65BFE0FC-0C89-46B4-AD9F-39E5AE1357C0.jpeg

After the liberation Pokrovsk and Chasov Yar, all of Donbass will be cleared out of occupiers and focus will turn to Dnepropetrovsk, and so on. There will be no negotiations and changes to the nuclear doctrine has also been announced. Things are developing fast.

E66CC969-1D3C-4281-AC3B-4B749AF9C283.jpeg

The world is becoming more interesting and exciting, it was also recently reported in the western press that russian strategic forces prepare to deploy the nuclear powered cruise missile Burevestnik.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Atrocities abound.

You can point that finger in many different directions.

Maybe you have a focus on the Jewish world, maybe you ignore the Arabic world.

I assure you both sides are sadistic and guilty of war crimes, as well as both sides comitting crimes against humanity.

You can be as blind as you want... it doesn't go away.