What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

shiva82

Not one.

As soon as you identify as liberal you lose listening and reasoning skills.

I thought I was a moderate centrist?

The UK and USA (after the UN) were the main players in the state of Israel if I recall my history.

Why would either stop protecting their interests?

Stopping the arms and funds might slow them down... sure.

And I believe that would save face on the world stage.

Regardless of these theories, I believe that the two countries will continue to be reticent to condemn Bibi outright, let alone break all ties.

You seem really caught up on Jews being Jewish but are religion and politics the reason our countries are involved?
the first family of israel are the bauers , or rothchilds to you .what you term uk and the ' usa' is completely meaningless .

the fact the israelis are not seed of shem nor are they judean , nor israelites is an important factor

then claim to be ' gods chosen people' while clearly not , and while breaking every commandment .

So Hai

Interesting interview with historical book worm,

At the 32:30 mark comes the question ”why world war two?”

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You are a moderate centrist chief

But in this thread that makes you a neoliberal fascist. Treat yourself to an upgrade

View attachment 19060070

I got it

:D

All apologies for finding cause and blood on both sides and realizing that an eye for an eye is the same thing that perpetuates the stupidity onward ad infinitum.

PS and I shall also apologize for attempting to communicate, share, or otherwise distribute any recognition of hypocrisy thereof.

Last edited:

shiva82

bolshivik ' jews' slaughtered 100 million christians across russia, ukraine , poland and hungary . they also stole everything they own , and their relatives prosper today

shiva82

Does god have a chosen people? Who might they be and how do I become one of 'gods chosen people'?
israel means , those that worship god .

eisenhower also a khazarian mafia fake israeli , holocaust'd 4 million german men in one go by starving them to death .

shiva82

there is no star of david either. that israeli flag is a pentagram . never in davids life did he use that symbol

shiva82

the sigil of baphomet the insignia for the church of satan .

real jews do not break the 10 commandments , nor do they worship satan

buzzmobile

Veteran

That's some War of the Worlds death ray shit right there lol

1725535940206.jpeg

So Hai

Ukrainian medic claims 215 killed and 340 injured in Iskander strike on the Poltava Institute of Military Communications. The target was not only a vital drone-technical program, but valuable swedish instructors present for an upcoming transfer of AWACS.

Swedish FM resigned after the strike. It is rumored that Sweden lost the ENTIRE top management of SAAB AEW&C systems.

Latest posts

Latest posts