What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

It seems most reasonable people object to the killing of literal tons of civilians.

Hamas is getting what they want. Israel is having a ball. Innocent people are dying en masse.

I don't suppose anyone has any idea of a way forward...?

dramamine

It seems most reasonable people object to the killing of literal tons of civilians.

Hamas is getting what they want. Israel is having a ball. Innocent people are dying en masse.

I don't suppose anyone has any idea of a way forward...?
Stop sending weapons and money to Israel. Obviously.

Cannavore

Veteran
How is letting someone else sell weapons to Israel a way forward?
GVrC11MWIAEA3_r.jpg

Hiddenjems

the PLO & Hamas have been using the Palestinian peoples deaths as publicity stunts forever, hoping that "world opinion" will prevent Israel from striking back after an attack. LOL! the Israelis do not GAFF what the world thinks. nor what the US public might think either. the PLO/Hamas would LOVE to be able to launch strikes & thumb their noses at Israel because "neener neener neener, olly olly oxen all in free..." from a protected safe zone of their own choosing. not going to happen. :moon:
Israel has been using the holocaust and being an ethno-state as a way to call anyone against Zionism as an antisemite.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How is letting someone else sell weapons to Israel a way forward?
nothing more than "virtue signalling." unfortunatley, the US has forfeited any possible actual "virtue" decades ago...been dead and buried since the Viet Nam "police action"... instead of being lauded for trying to do the right thing, others look at us suspiciously while trying to figure out what "angle" we are working. and quite understandably so, even if there IS no "angle"... we have poisoned our own well. :dunno:

So Hai

Let's see a bloodless "uprooting" before I answer that.
There is always the Haavara agreement :LOL:

But for now let's pretend that you don't want genocide (hence the furious denial) and look into your suggestion for the way forward...

Can you please enlighten me as to your resolution of the current situation between Israel and Palestine??
You can pretend that I want to turn you into soap and saddles all you want, the statement does nothing but condemn genocide and those behind it. But hey, pretend that it says things it doesn’t.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Did you miss the part where I condemned genocide on any side?

I was telling you that both sides utter the term...

I also asked if you had any solutions....

Besides genocide.

So Hai

Did you miss the part where I condemned genocide on any side?

I was telling you that both sides utter the term...

I also asked if you had any solutions....

Besides genocide.
You speak empty words of condemning genocide while voting yes to supply the genocidal jew with lethal aid for the genocide. The statement of DPRK has already given answer to your question.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You speak empty words of condemning genocide while voting yes to supply the genocidal jew with lethal aid for the genocide. The statement of DPRK has already given answer to your question.

I didn't make that vote.

I didn't ask North Korea.

I asked you.