What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Apparently.

Every time I point out that both sides are full of hate and bent on antagonizing each other I get about the same treatment.

So Hai

That doesn't matter. This isn't a court of law. You know exactly what you are dodging.

The people crying genocide are calling for it.

I'm not neutral.

I blame both sides.

They are both terrible.

I don't see either side's proposed genocide as justified.
To say that it doesn’t matter that you fabricate fallacies only goes to show that nothing you say matters. But yes, I am dodging your fallacy here by pointing out the fact that you presented a fallacy.

As for your deranged belief that ”the people crying genocide are calling for it”, I will simply state that you are a party to the genocide by having voted to supply lethal aid to the criminal jewish state.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
To say that it doesn’t matter that you fabricate fallacies only goes to show that nothing you say matters. But yes, I am dodging your fallacy here by pointing out the fact that you presented a fallacy.

As for your deranged belief that ”the people crying genocide are calling for it”, I will simply state that you are a party to the genocide by having voted to supply lethal aid to the criminal jewish state.

"Cut off at the root" must be open to interpretation.

Congress votes on the issues of international aid.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That's the problem...

It's not that eradicating Israel is the only solution.

It's just that it's appealing due to intense hatred.

That's what got humans into this mess to begin with.

I see no reason to continue the cycle, but humans are passionate and really seem to enjoy killing.

shiva82

That's the problem...

It's not that eradicating Israel is the only solution.

It's just that it's appealing due to intense hatred.

That's what got humans into this mess to begin with.

I see no reason to continue the cycle, but humans are passionate and really seem to enjoy killing.
make amends , and send the fake ' israelis' back to khazaria where they belong . as unwelcome nomads

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And how is uprooting a criminal state engaged in crimes against humanity genocide? Here is a list of former sovereign states,

Did they all use gas ovens or what?

Let's see a bloodless "uprooting" before I answer that.

But for now let's pretend that you don't want genocide (hence the furious denial) and look into your suggestion for the way forward...

Can you please enlighten me as to your resolution of the current situation between Israel and Palestine??