What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hiddenjems

then there is the risk of being too weak, to allow aggression invites more of it
though pushing too hard might trigger much the same, damned if you do and damned if you don't
The United States loves to escalate wars supplied in large part by us weapons contractors.

We were involved in a coup in 2014 in Ukraine. Same shitbwe do everywhere, except Ukraine borders and is often in conflict with a nuclear power.

Hiddenjems

then there is the risk of being too weak, to allow aggression invites more of it
though pushing too hard might trigger much the same, damned if you do and damned if you don't
I get that being the lone super power for a long time put us in some challenging situations. But just look at our ham fisted foreign policy from Vietnam, to Iraq, and Afghanistan. I wouldn’t trust these people to successfully run a kids sports team.

shiva82

The United States loves to escalate wars supplied in large part by us weapons contractors.

We were involved in a coup in 2014 in Ukraine. Same shitbwe do everywhere, except Ukraine borders and is often in conflict with a nuclear power.
it is wall street, global corporations an the monetary system that causes all conflict to gain profit, while using your people and your flag and making the citizens and future generations pay for it . the same applies to all of the west . the same folk will allow the usa citizens to be the scapegoats . americans are being used and abused by their own leadership , the corporation

igrowone

Veteran

takes 2 to Tango, Russia was quite willing to initiate hostilities
if you're the biggest power you're going to be involved in more conflicts
so the solution would be less USA and more who?
in short: situation sucks but alternatives maybe not so good either

igrowone

Veteran
I get that being the lone super power for a long time put us in some challenging situations. But just look at our ham fisted foreign policy from Vietnam, to Iraq, and Afghanistan. I wouldn’t trust these people to successfully run a kids sports team.
(y)

So Hai

5FC5C06A-5F7C-46AB-91A6-A25FACA8F1F5.jpeg

:wtf:

shiva82

at least your mate microbean displays some level of intelligence , by emigrating to mexico and refusing to take any covid shots .

Latest posts

Latest posts