What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

from the future
Veteran
About 20 out of 31 Abrams tanks delivered to the Ukrainian Armed Forces have already been destroyed, writes Military Watch Magazine. All the losses occurred in the last six months.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
The losses of Ukrainian troops amounted to 16,155 people for the last seven days, Russian Defense reported in its weekly assessment of the special military operation.

Polish, French, German, English, and Rican included.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
5315ede16bb3f76368e2ea6e.gif

Last edited:

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Update (17/23 August)
In total, 640 airplanes and 283 helicopters, 30,390 unmanned aerial vehicles, 575 air defence missile systems, 17,547 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, 1,425 combat vehicles equipped with MLRS, 13,566 field artillery guns and mortars as well as 25,104 units of special military equipment have been destroyed during the special military operation.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Who cares, its a dead or soon to be dead neo-nazi that italian propagandists interviewed after illegally crossing into Kursk.

Today Russia celebrates the Day of Military Glory to commemorate the victory in Kursk 1943, and the number of published obituaries of the AFU reached the 494.000 mark.
Stop feigning.

If you're not willing to tell me it tells me you don't care either.

But I asked.

I care.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The geniuses running America believe we could finish Russia off in a “limited nuclear exchange”.

So let me get this straight. Putin is an absolute psychopath that wants to kill everyone and dominate the world. But if we enter into a nuclear conflict with him, he’ll show restraint.

Huh, that doesn’t add up.

Is your "genius" made up by paying taxes and not voting, genius?

Roms

from the future
Veteran

From Russia’s perspective, Ukraine’s invasion of Kursk remains manageable despite the US’ involvement in this unprecedented provocation, thus meaning that Putin probably won’t resort to the radical response that many in the AMC have been fantasizing about. If he finally decided to let loose, however, then he might only ramp up the intensity of the special operation in Ukraine instead of attacking NATO and thus risking the outbreak of World War III that he’s worked so hard to avoid thus far.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The geniuses running America believe we could finish Russia off in a “limited nuclear exchange”.

So let me get this straight. Putin is an absolute psychopath that wants to kill everyone and dominate the world. But if we enter into a nuclear conflict with him, he’ll show restraint.

Huh, that doesn’t add up.

Speaking of doesn't add up....

What scenario are you scoping?

Latest posts

Latest posts