What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Palestine Research Center, 1978

1724471330844.png

So Hai

The geniuses running America believe we could finish Russia off in a “limited nuclear exchange”.

So let me get this straight. Putin is an absolute psychopath that wants to kill everyone and dominate the world. But if we enter into a nuclear conflict with him, he’ll show restraint.

Huh, that doesn’t add up.
It best understood in terms of delusion, hubris, projection and inferiority complexes. They are no geniuses, they are militarily incompetent psychopaths and sociopaths. America does not have the resources to fight Russia conventionally, making the country nuclear biased. It is why they do constant nuclear provocations.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The military industrial complex tried to get Kennedy to launch missiles against the soviets, he refused. Didn’t work out well for him though.

They always want to play with their toys and use our money to make more.

I see.

I believe Putin would love to launch nukes more than we would.

Hiddenjems

I see.

I believe Putin would love to launch nukes more than we would.
Back to my original post on this. If this guy is crazy and just itching to use nukes (kill billions) shouldn’t we be giving him off ramps to get out of this conflict without further escalation?

According to the current narrative we need to obliterate the army of and take land from a madman who for some reason won’t nuke us as his empire crumbles around him.

It’s like fist fighting a guy with a gun and beating the crap out of him because “we know he won’t shoot us”.

I don’t know how many people in here heard a siren at school that signaled getting out in the hallway and kissing your ass goodbye. The winner of a regional conflict in Europe isn’t worth killing billions.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Back to my original post on this. If this guy is crazy and just itching to use nukes (kill billions) shouldn’t we be giving him off ramps to get out of this conflict without further escalation?

According to the current narrative we need to obliterate the army of and take land from a madman who for some reason won’t nuke us as his empire crumbles around him.

It’s like fist fighting a guy with a gun and beating the crap out of him because “we know he won’t shoot us”.

I don’t know how many people in here heard a siren at school that signaled getting out in the hallway and kissing your ass goodbye. The winner of a regional conflict in Europe isn’t worth killing billions.

I wasn't aware that nukes were being threatened.

Is keeping Ukraine sovereign "taking a madman land"?

If Putin controls the Black Sea and her ports, do you think that he would stop taking land?

igrowone

Veteran

then there is the risk of being too weak, to allow aggression invites more of it
though pushing too hard might trigger much the same, damned if you do and damned if you don't

Latest posts

Latest posts