What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

So Hai

My brain is wondering why Putin has to enter into talks with his own country...
Call the manufacturer and ask to replace it with something that works. That an american regime change voter like you would start blabbering about Ukraine being entitled to national sovreignty is just hillarious, it tells all about what sort of hypocrites you are.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Ukraine is a sovereign nation.
Putin sees this like Republicans do when the people here in US vote for something they don't like, cannabis legalization for example. "i refuse to adhere to this because the people that voted for it (freedom/legalization) did not truly understand what they were voting for." :shucks:

So Hai

Your derangement has been noted.
Shut up and eat your sour grapes, you watch and see how much will be left of the ”sovereign” neo-nazi client state of America.

Today was a happy day of arrivals all over country 404. Strikes were carried out against aviation infrastructure, military-industrial facilities and energy systems with explosions recorded in almost every region of the terrorist state.

Meanwhile, germans are sending desperately needed refrigerated body transport vehicles.

shiva82

Shut up and eat your sour grapes, you watch and see how much will be left of the ”sovereign” neo-nazi client state of America.

Today was a happy day of arrivals all over country 404. Strikes were carried out against aviation infrastructure, military-industrial facilities and energy systems with explosions recorded in almost every region of the terrorist state.

Meanwhile, germans are sending desperately needed refrigerated body transport vehicles.

So Hai

What's not to be proud of?

Oh let me guess... the Down syndrome kid is less of a human, right?
You mean like the ”orcs” of former eastern ”sovereign” country 404, that have been massacred by your hired goons a decade?

or the ”human animals” of Palestine, that you voted to genocide?