What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
moose provided a link against those shoddy claims but alright. i've seen more videos of "settlers" roadblocking aide trucks at the border to prevent delivery than a single clear video of hamas stealing the aide

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If only we kill enough of the right kind of people then peace will exist.

My taxes go to rape.

I can't change that.

Maybe I should draw similarities between rape and rape...perhaps...

Nah it's just Israel.

Cannavore

Veteran
you're not beating the centrist cuck allegations

if i steal your land and shoot half your family, maybe stick a rod up one of their asses, you still gonna preach peace?

Cannavore

Veteran
If only we kill enough of the right kind of people then peace will exist.

My taxes go to rape.

I can't change that.

Maybe I should draw similarities between rape and rape...perhaps...

Nah it's just Israel.
i'll let your brain figure out why prisoners, often guilty of crimes, going to jail and suffering the consequences of incarceration is different than zionists collectively punishing palestinians and imprisoning them based solely on their ethnicity and zero crimes.

i've never condoned prison rape ever by the way. even the most heinous criminals deserve not to have their human rights violated.

Cannavore

Veteran
can't say i've ever seen people argue in favor of raping prisoners justifiably either. unlike zionists who did argue that.

Cannavore

Veteran
Boy oh boy. You are sharp today. That is really what I said.
I mean you're implying some ulterior profit motive but okay i'll let it slide =)

I believe independent journalists should be straight forward without all the window dressings
sorry but this is 2024 where young people have the literal attention span length of a tiktok video (less than a minute i think they are?). making information presentable, easily digestible while hitting the cultural signifiers and spitting facts is how you get a hold of the youngins.

; however I guess the window dressings get those who are low on comprehension and focus (maybe intelligence) to 'keep on tunin in gang' for our dose of as the stomach turns.
yes but also the creator of that channel is a legit journalist who doesn't want advertisers or to work for a real network. as you can clearly see if you click on the link, they have 3 million subscribers. they have a certain editorial style, sometimes their videos aren't even political. if you have sons or grandsons or nephews in their teens through early 30's, they're probably watching this guy's videos.

Don't worry, we rarely predicate anything, like who we are actually talking to and why their comment means anything and we'll keep that spicy file footage rolling just like Fox n' CNN cause we know that's what keeps you comin back.
i thought independent news was all about the man on the street vibes? just sticking a mic into whoever's face and letting them talk? that's what that channel specifically does.

Cannavore

Veteran
Some excellent journalistic work that likely won't be on the centrist cable news' milktoast pablum today.

And respect for those who brave the batons, CS gas, rubber bullets, arrests, and dishonest smears for showing up to do the work that would be wholly unnecessary if we had any semblance of a legitimate, honest, or honorable government.
yup i was surprised at the quality of interviews in that video. honestly no excuse for the people who remain blind. just look at the jewish guy who says it took him 3 days to realize he didn't know what he was talking about in terms of israel is a great clip

Roms

from the future
Veteran
su57-voskresenskiy_ac2.png

web-tass_35232207.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean you're implying some ulterior profit motive but okay i'll let it slide =)
I was actually just telling this to my friend Moose in case he was unaware. I totally agree with the rest of your statement re attention span. The next time I watch one of the on the street pieces done properly to relay salient information, I'll send you the link.

Latest posts

Latest posts