What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Volcanna

Veteran
Imagine being such a piece of shit that you support the murder and mutilation of your fellow human simply because someone on the other side of a completely made up political spectrum doesn't.
I know, right?!?
7FC7068B-5709-4FE2-BFDD-2D2519425A7A.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
Oh yeah! We got strippers.

Some are Premium strippers

We also have New Generation strippers. They're hot right now.

Smart strippers are hard to find, but we got them too!

I prefer to lye with these strippers.

They're cleaner than most

lol. Is that still considered a granddad joke?

Click image for larger version  Name:	klean.jpeg Views:	18 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	18098210

Click image for larger version  Name:	klean.jpeg Views:	18 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	18098210

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a "white identity" website, per THEIR words. LOL! nope, not going there. twisting in the wind. the whole world is interconnected, isolationism isn't a solution for problems that affect the entire world. brush fires spread. when the flames reach YOUR house, it is too late to call the fire dept...

h.h.

Veteran
a "white identity" website, per THEIR words. LOL! nope, not going there. twisting in the wind. the whole world is interconnected, isolationism isn't a solution for problems that affect the entire world. brush fires spread. when the flames reach YOUR house, it is too late to call the fire dept...

but it says “real news “

Volcanna

Veteran
Lol at you guys talking smack on @realnewsnobullshit. Obviously don’t know what you are talking about. Consistently breaking stories a day ahead of everyone else.

h.h.

Veteran
Lol at you guys talking smack on @realnewsnobullshit. Obviously don’t know what you are talking about. Consistently breaking stories a day ahead of everyone else.

Real news? No bullshit? I wouldn’t rag on them. Obviously they tell you what to say.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Click image for larger version  Name:	R-3226975-1397123606-3240.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	18098510

In the front line:

I have been allways
​​​​​​interested in
that jargon that Rastas here talks;
they use to talk
about battles
you can't find on the maps:
-"Be carefull when you pass near me
because I'm a walking blade"-
another says he
"lives on the front line",
someone is heard to stay
"on the barricade at three o'clock..."
​"​​To the Forces of Victory
I would like to meet...".

If you hear this
prepare your mind

to meet us
on the front line:
jump​ ​​​a fence,
turn a corner:
on whatever cobblestone
is the front line.

It's the rock

from the front line:
Let it be known
that you are present !!

And now I'm turning
into a walking blade.
it's hard to live
on the front line...
I love you
and we meet
inside the barricade at three o'clock,
with the Forces of Victory
at dawn.

It's the rock
from the front line;
Let it be known
that you are present !!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWRlhjB8yrM

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
At the end of the second world war, China moved on Tibet while the West was busy with Russia. If Ukraine gets messy for the West, expect Taiwan to fall.

Latest posts

Latest posts