What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Brother Nature

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you support the murder and mutilation of your fellow human simply because someone on the other side of a completely made up political spectrum doesn't.

h.h.

Veteran
Oh yus -- its all about the wicked and sinful divergences of the wicked and sinful - sex and drugs and rock and roll - and the lavicious spread of the Victorian peep show from the get-go I'd say Vicar - <doffs his hat - and leaves swiftly>

Power and money make Dictators - because I've met alot of them who dont have money - and so they are not made men - kinda sad Dictators - who usually end up talking to a wall - while a few others go on to turn lands into 'The Curst Earth'

Oh yus -- its all about the wicked and sinful divergences of the wicked and sinful - sex and drugs and rock and roll - and the lavicious spread of the Victorian peep show from the get-go I'd say Vicar - <doffs his hat - and leaves swiftly>

As some great sage once said (dont ask me the details) money leads to power - and power has.the power over whether we live or die

Power and money make Dictators - because I've met alot of them who dont have money - and so they are not made men - kinda sad Dictators - who usually end up talking to a wall - while a few others go on to turn lands into 'The Curst Earth'

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
It’s the second Half of the cruise and you know he hates to lose

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If there’s a tv crew right there filming, and no-one is in protective gear, my assumption would be that it’s a training exercise at most. Maybe a bit of Ukraine propaganda - even with the winter there I would have thought there may be more of an impact mark in the ground from it hitting at terminal velocity.

bombs are made very sturdy. many are designed to penetrate through multiple levels of buildings before they explode. the strength of the casement has much to do with the power of the explosion. a loosely wrapped firecracker will just fizzle. otherwise, no one would build a "pipe bomb"...they'd just wrap the explosives in cardboard or something.

JKD

Veteran
bombs are made very sturdy. many are designed to penetrate through multiple levels of buildings before they explode. the strength of the casement has much to do with the power of the explosion. a loosely wrapped firecracker will just fizzle. otherwise, no one would build a "pipe bomb"...they'd just wrap the explosives in cardboard or something.

I appreciate the insight from a former Airman. In this instance I was meaning an indication of impact in the ground, not the bomb.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I appreciate the insight from a former Airman. In this instance I was meaning an indication of impact in the ground, not the bomb.

that may be where it bounced to. if it came through a floor or two of a building & went out through a wall, no telling. aerial bombs come down at all manner of fucked up angles according to the speed of the aircraft...

h.h.

Veteran
Ha everything in every ones life is run off binary + and - ion exchange. Filip flops from one to the other. The most basic of all logic. Yes or No. Even compromises are done with yes or no decision in the end.

And, Or, Not are more logic but it all comes down to yes or no.

Without if/then, your rice would burn. While it boils down to yes/no, there’s a process of knowing which is which.

buzzmobile

Veteran
We got strippers???🤠

Oh yeah! We got strippers.

Some are Premium strippers
klean.jpeg

We also have New Generation strippers. They're hot right now.
new stripper.jpg

Smart strippers are hard to find, but we got them too!

smart strip.jpg

h.h.

Veteran
https://www.newyorker.com/culture/in...rst-tiktok-war
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/ukra...sia-war-tiktok

Perhaps trying to balance out all that pro-Russia propaganda on social media.

Whether it makes any difference remains to be seen. Anyone getting their information via algorithm driven social media and search engines is unlikely to escape their echo chamber anyway.

Human error and curiosity are stronger than algorithms and social media. Common sense carries a lot of weight. Much more complex today, even using fuzzy logic, they all follow the same path. A few false moves is all it takes. Click on one ad featuring a good looking woman in panties and that’s all you see from then on out. It’s not all bad, but all so very obvious.

entropical

Veteran
Glenn Greenwald on the admissions and denials of US biological weapons program in Ukraine:

2018 investigative documentary on Pentagon-funded military program at the Lugar Center in Tbilisi, Georgia:

Click image for larger version  Name:	89E8FA66-5703-4898-B4E1-A5C3123EF30F.png Views:	0 Size:	618.5 KB ID:	18098241

US RAN GRUESOME BIOWEAPON RESEARCH IN OVER 25 COUNTRIES. WUHAN, TIP OF AN ICEBERG

​​​​​​​https://silview.media/2021/06/03/us-...licated-again/

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
So if the rice starts to burn, its not on its off.. is the temp to high yes or no? Is the water too low yes or no?

Is the ambient temperature hi or low? Many degrees of yes and no. Knowledge of which is which takes knowing more than 2things of which both may be yes or both no or yes/no , no/yes or even if/then. Your Q hypothesis in most cases are based on singular points in a much more complex world.