What's new

War

armedoldhippy

Veteran
do you normally advocate for oppressed groups to lay down their arms and give up to their oppressors?

african slaves shouldnt have revolted and killed their oppressive slave masters. they should have just accepted their new reality.

native americans should have laid down their weapons. freaking savages.
that's not what i said. if Hamas is going to demand that Israel cease their attack, would not Israel have the right to demand Hamas stop attacks on Israel? if it doesn't work for both parties, it aint gonna work for either. you give the impression that Hamas should be free to attack Israel, but Israel is supposed to sit there and take it. convince me otherwise...:ROFLMAO:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do you normally advocate for oppressed groups to resort to terrorism; murder and rape of civilians including children? Do you advocate for oppressed groups to then resort to hiding amongst their own populations, hence making them a target and increasing further civilian casualties? Do you advocate for people to distort their religious texts in order to justify their atrocities?

Yes, I am aware that some of that applies to Israel as well, which is why I am not taking sides.
:good:

Cannavore

Veteran
If all other avenues to peace are deliberately blocked then yes terrorism has been shown to be effective at political change. Resistance by any means, including violence.

Settlers aren't civilians.

Cannavore

Veteran
that's not what i said. if Hamas is going to demand that Israel cease their attack, would not Israel have the right to demand Hamas stop attacks on Israel?
No lol. They have the right to resist illegal occupation.

if it doesn't work for both parties, it aint gonna work for either.
One party is the aggressor and the instigator, leading to the situation they are currently in.

you give the impression that Hamas should be free to attack Israel,
Palestinians should be free, period. They're attacking Israel because Israel has had their boot on their necks since the 1940's. Lift the boot and give the descendents of the Nakba their land back.

but Israel is supposed to sit there and take it. convince me otherwise...:ROFLMAO:
Israel is an illegal "country" that shouldn't even exist. This whole situation wouldn't exist if they didn't decide to steal someone else's land based on 3,000 year old bullshit from a man made religion.

Ever hear of those cases where girls have been pimped out and raped for years and years in some locked away basement, sometimes they break free from their captors and they kill these people. Should these victims be tried for murder?

This is exactly how I see the situation with Israel. Girls in that situation aren't natural murderers or killers, the environment they're in makes them that way.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
You've completely lost me Cannavore. If Israel is an illegal country then so is the US, Canada, the entire South American continent, most of the Middle East, Australia, to name a few.

"Settlers aren't civilians"??? WTF? You've lost it completely. The absolute hypocrisy where you rant against Israel yet justify terrorism.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You've completely lost me Cannavore. If Israel is an illegal country then so is the US, Canada, the entire South American continent, most of the Middle East, Australia, to name a few.

"Settlers aren't civilians"??? WTF? You've lost it completely. The absolute hypocrisy where you rant against Israel yet justify terrorism.

I'm thankful someone still has a voice to raise against the hypocrisy.

Thank you.

:bow:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
that's not what i said. if Hamas is going to demand that Israel cease their attack, would not Israel have the right to demand Hamas stop attacks on Israel? if it doesn't work for both parties, it aint gonna work for either. you give the impression that Hamas should be free to attack Israel, but Israel is supposed to sit there and take it. convince me otherwise...:ROFLMAO:

I think that there's a purposeful reason behind that...

Cannavore

Veteran
"might makes right" isn't an argument

"Settlers aren't civilians"??? WTF? You've lost it completely. The absolute hypocrisy where you rant against Israel yet justify terrorism
i see no hypocrisy whatsoever nor am i justifying anything. it's just the obvious reality of the situation. you can't keep multiple generations of people locked away in gaza where they cannot leave, with no jobs no nothing while indiscriminantly killing and starving them and expect the people to lay down and take it.
israel not only engages in terroristic behaviors but also as the aggressor w/military backing by the largest superpower.
i'm not sure how you can't see this difference but alright.

settlers who have taken basic military service, using weapons and threats of violence w/the backing of a state to steal land that people are already living on are not civilians. they are state sponsored terrorists.

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
1.40967 billion new anti-sionist
1710516200031.png

«In the pursuit of the right to’ self-determination, the Palestinian people have the right to use armed force to resist foreign’ oppression and complete the creation of the Palestinian’ State».

(Ma Xinmin, legal advisor to the Chinese foreign affairs ministry at d’’a press conference on February 22, 2024).

So Hai

This is completely false.
Really? Here is what the bolshevik zionist settlers say themselves.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."

-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either... There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya [=Jewish immigration], and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."

-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"A voluntary reconciliation with the Arabs is out of the question either now or in the future. If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison for the land, or find some rich man or benefactor who will provide a garrison in your behalf. Or else Or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempt to disturb or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible, not difficult, not dangerous but IMPOSSIBLE! Zionism is a colonization adventure and therefore it stands to fall by the question of armed force. It is important to speak Hebrew, but, unfortunately, it is even more important to be able to shoot or else I am through with playing at colonizing."
-- Vladimir Jabotinsky: The Iron Wall, 1923.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Go on YouTube - and search Biden Zionist - sleepy Joe will tell you all about it - if he can keep up with the teleprompter that is -

Latest posts

Latest posts