What's new

War

Brother Nature

Man, I've forgotten how much I love Tom Waits.... The piano has been posting... not me...

My comment was more in relation to a few of the posts immediately preceding mine, but yeah in general war is sad and sucky. I've been taking a break from the news lately, but I tend to be drawn to the sad side of humanity, maybe that's why I like Tom Waits...

Roms

Veteran

The Global Deep State: A Fascist World Order Funded by the American Taxpayer​

1708003684926.png

Roms

Veteran
"Tucker Slayed the Mainstream Media Dragon" Ron Paul

1708005679404.png

The massive success of Vladimir Putin's’interview by Tucker Carlson demonstrates once and for all that the American people are fed up with propagandists and liars in the mainstream media.

moose eater

This sorta' looks like Bibi's 'Final Solution' shaping up.

moose eater

Never mind that this is somewhat like many of Trump's allegations, with no evidence to support it whatsoever....

Maybe Trump learned much of what he does in the fabrication dept from AIPAC, IDF and Mossad?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gry

audiohi

Veteran

The Global Deep State: A Fascist World Order Funded by the American Taxpayer​

Oh UK/US morons must be very excited to have managed to sink a Russian patrol corvette by night (evacuated shortly after a first strike). No strategic value apart from making westerners people believe the opposite, like terrorism that's all they are capable of in fact.

The Russian special military response risks being very scathing soon and daytime lol, it already smells like completely burnt little rican-english balls on their springboard death spiral.

y45y4fm7iiic1.jpeg

i12yhfatpiic1.jpeg

5rdtg3477lic1.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Stolen?

Killing people somehow translates to money laundering?

I think you have something against Ukraine...

Would you like to get it off of your chest?

So Hai

bullshit . throughout history the jews and arabs have lived side by side. history shows you this . the moors allowed the jews every right the muslim had and protected them . zionism is the cause of the problems . muslims don't tatoo themselves . only converts that have been tatooed already , or muslims that have sinned. haram .the biggest threat to judaism is zionism . please don't label all jews as israeils or zionist
If zionism is the cause of the problems associated with jews then why have they been expelled from 1030 nations and city states since 1200 BC? The cause of zionism are the jews themselves.

78CEB989-E619-4AD8-B7C7-0C0ADB67DF85.jpeg

shiva82

the talmud is historical notes of rabbis. it is portrayed by the media as something else. the babylonians and kabbalah sects have some links to scripture in the talmud

the tanakh is the whole

Latest posts

Latest posts