What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

moose eater

We could argue the same at rapists and murderers' trials, no?

What makes delivery of suitable justice acceptable in courts that often get facts or details wrong, but countries or people striking back at oppressors who've committed far greater crimes a matter of taboo hate?

A matter of decorum, or the pretense of balance and equity?

Seems a bit inconsistent to me.

So Hai

hitler was a bankers puppet with khazarian mafia ashkenazi genetics
This starts with the OSS agent Walter Langer who wrote:

Alois’ intelligence and behavior were beyond what can be expected from an Austrian family of peasants and more suitable to a linage of highly educated Jews.

Obvious evidence there already, and if that is not enough there is more in the form of anonymous sources and secret documents.

And then you have the fact that Germany imprisoned Baron Louis de Rothschild and siezed all of the Rothschild foundations assets.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We could argue the same at rapists and murderers' trials, no?

What makes delivery of suitable justice acceptable in courts that often get facts or details wrong, but countries or people striking back at oppressors who've committed far greater crimes a matter of taboo hate?

A matter of decorum, or the pretense of balance and equity?

Seems a bit inconsistent to me.

You can be as inconsistent as you like.

Get em and make em get it.

Book em Dano.

moose eater

I don't believe it was me being inconsistent.

We just saw a furtherance of the damages claims by one of 4 young Native men who were convicted for a murder they didn't commit, the railroading of them by Fairbanks PD, and 15 or 18 years in prison taken from their young lives, and the fact that we now know that the former Alaska Governor from 2015, Bill Walker , the 'good guy' in that election, had hired an attorney to investigate the case as a private PI, who concluded in 2015 that the 4 were innocent, yet the former Governor kept that report a secret for at least the last 8 years.

The divide between the 2 systems has not been as broad as some pretend.

And in the case of Gaza, any efforts at the UN to bring Israel or Her lackeys to justice have been shielded by the US.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." (JFK)

Seems to me that Israel and her lackeys have made peaceful revolution impossible, and yet, too many are clasping their hands to their faces in dismay over the next logical step in the sequence of events.

Maybe a dirty bomb in Tel Aviv would teach some table manners and deliver some message of equity and justice?

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't believe it was me being inconsistent.

We just saw a furtherance of the damages claims by one of 4 young Native men who were convicted for a murder they didn't commit, the railroading of them by Fairbanks PD, and 15 or 18 years in prison taken from their young lives, and the fact that we now know that the former Alaska Governor from 2015, Bill Walker , the 'good guy' in that election, had hired an attorney to investigate the case as a private PI, who concluded in 2015 that the 4 were innocent, yet the former Governor kept that report a secret for at least the last 8 years.

The divide between the 2 systems has not been as broad as some pretend.

And in the case of Gaza, any efforts at the UN to bring Israel or Her lackeys to justice have been shielded by the US.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." (JFK)

Seems to me that Israel and her lackeys have made peaceful revolution impossible, and yet, too many are clasping their hands to their faces in dismay over the next logical step in the sequence of events.

Maybe a dirty bomb in Tel Aviv would teach some table manners and deliver some message of equity and justice?

I agree that both sides of the aisle benefit.

What can you think of that doesn't involve radiation?

moose eater

I agree that both sides of the aisle benefit.

What can you think of that doesn't involve radiation?
Well, how about controlled radiation, like a neutron bomb, so that when Tel Aviv is properly cleansed of Zionists "Because we know no one there is innocent" (to channel the Bibi followers), then the buildings will at least remain whole and in relatively good condition in order for the Palestinians to move into some up-scale digs.

At which point I'd bet a LOT of cash that we'd hear the proper Western, civilized nations protest the violations of sovereignty and civility.

Just a hunch.

moose eater

Both sides seem more than adept at rationalizing their religious transgressions, though there's only one side taking stuff that's not theirs and killing with very little retribution for their deeds.

The good westerners say that killing an enemy in war is not what the religious writings say about murder, as murder is not the same.

Convenient. As opposed to 'Thou shalt not kill' which now means, per their 'interpretations' "Thou shalt not murder."

In my opinion, defense has always been a fair bit different than offense. That's why they play 2 largely different teams in football.

Last edited:

GenghisKush

so because the account that posted it is "white nationalist" to you, that means what?

Here is what that means to me: I think that more people would be more sympathetic to the cause of Palestinian people if their most vocal advocates weren't so regularly amplifying obvious white nationalist propaganda. It means that Palestinian people, for whom you purport to care deeply, deserve better advocacy than this. By aligning your voice with these white nationalists, these rank opportunists, you are doing the Palestinian people disservice. You're hurting the cause you claim to support.

I think you and I are close to accord on this point.

elon's dicksuckers doing holocaust revisionism

GEdqaWaW0AAFneL

I'm glad you're critical of this suggested Holocaust revisionism/denialism. It does nothing but advance the interests of white nationalists who are pretending to advocate on behalf of Palestinian people.

Here's some text from an article I linked in post #11,295.

[A]ccounts like these do not grow so quickly without some help. On Nov. 7, it had only a few hundred followers. On Nov. 9, only 10 minutes after Stop Zionist Hate spit out a tweet, Censored Men shared it and told its 800,000 followers, “Everyone follow @StopZionistHate to keep updated on Zionist hate crimes.” A day later, the account had 16,000 followers.

When it was created, Stop Zionist Hate first followed many of the white nationalist accounts pretending to be pro-Palestinian. (Those behind the account have since attempted to sanitize their list of followed accounts.) It then complained about the supposed lack of attention to hate crimes against white people, a common refrain of neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Then it joined a Twitter Spaces (live chat) with neo-Nazis, and the person representing the account said they were fighting the “Zionist control over our institutions.”

A few days ago, the mask went from slipping to completely off: Stop Zionist Hate began spreading overt antisemitic content, including invoking the antisemitic trope that Jews killed Jesus.

Despite this, less than two months after its launch, Stop Zionist Hate has 121,000 followers. As it gains more followers, it will doubtless continue to double down on spreading overt antisemitism.

Here's that post by @CensoredMen, still up.

I think you see the problem.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
'Thou shalt not kill' which now means, per their 'interpretations' "Thou shalt not murder."
i'm pretty sure the original interpretation was by Yiddish scholars, not "good westerners" looking for absolvement. it was first taken to be "kill" in the King James western revision. it is widely understood that one might have to "kill" in self defense etc. "murder" usually has an element of premeditation to it. thus the legal levels of self-defense, manslaughter, murder etc.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Who's, whomses, why people gotta make people sad?

There's a bunch of people wanting blood and nobody's hugging anybody.....

It's high time we installed the Beer Buds Bacon and Boobies campaign.

Nobody says no to suds or buds.

Down with burkas and up with the nipples....

Bacon is the answer.

Bongs not bombs.

Cast off the shoe, follow the gourd!

moose eater

i'm pretty sure the original interpretation was by Yiddish scholars, not "good westerners" looking for absolvement. it was first taken to be "kill" in the King James western revision. it is widely understood that one might have to "kill" in self defense etc. "murder" usually has an element of premeditation to it. thus the legal levels of self-defense, manslaughter, murder etc.

I'm not so sure.

But it sure is a convenient distinction. Especially for the Christians, who also claim to "turn the other cheek". Which sure sounds like an order of non-violence to me.

But I'm exempt. I'm neither Jewish nor Chirsitaian, and I'm worldly enough to know that taking other peoples' stuff might get me dead. With little room to bitch about it.

Last edited: