What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

Veteran
1705841095082.png

1705841129208.png

Roms

Veteran
1705841983580.png

The world has reached a point of no return. The fraud of Western powers is spectacularly exposed and has become untenable. The Western imperial facade is imploding from its inherent corruption. It is a perilous time but the harsh truth can set the world free of hegemony and the systemic violence of Western elitist power.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
achievable things are either possible or probable. although we're all free to assign meaning however we like, if any improvement of anyone's condition by means of cooperation is to be realized, it may be necessary for us to agree on the meaning of words.
"Anything that's human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable" ~ Mr. Rogers

PetePrice

"Anything that's human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable" ~ Mr. Rogers

well that's part of the quote.

With regard to this thread and this "war" I prefer -

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

Last edited:

GenghisKush

Cannavore

Veteran
don't know who either of thsoe people are nor do i care, its a public twitter page with 5k likes on the post, you're really gonna comb through the likes and point out individual likes lol seems very nit picky. the substance of the post they made is correct, or are you saying the subtitles are fake?

as i scroll through the rest of this accounts' posts, i see nothing explicitly "neo nazi messaging" lol.

GenghisKush

don't know who either of thsoe people are nor do i care, its a public twitter page with 5k likes on the post, you're really gonna comb through the likes and point out individual likes lol seems very nit picky. the substance of the post they made is correct, or are you saying the subtitles are fake?

as i scroll through the rest of this accounts' posts, i see nothing explicitly "neo nazi messaging" lol.
Maybe more people would be more sympathetic to the cause of the Palestinian people if their most vocal advocates (eg you) weren't so regularly amplifying obvious Nazi propaganda.
You can do better.

Cannavore

Veteran
what is propaganda about a clip of a terrorist israeli saying american zionists like nikki haley have suggested that the US will take palestinian refugees?

it's written in a haaretz article lol

Israel's far-right minister claimed the idea is supported by GOP candidate Nikki Haley, and said he will 'try to convince' other government members to support such a measure. This comes days before the ICJ is due to hear South Africa's petition alleging Israel is behind forced displacement of Gazans

Latest posts

Latest posts