What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
Making it worse doesn't make it better.

That's my point.

Your's seems to be that you think I am just saying something that I don't believe.

I assure you that I don't think killing people is a good way to foment peace in an increasingly murderous world.
peace isn't an option when the stated policy of israel is to expel everyone from the land and expand the settlements into the remaining occupied territories and into greater israel. how don't you get that yet?

israel is using oct 7 the same way we used 9/11

Last edited:

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Israeli soldiers bomb civilian evacuation corridor​

Capture.PNG

by Candice van Eijk.

On December 5, 2023, in Gaza, the Israeli military bombed the evacuation corridor that they themselves defined. This corridor was to be used to evacuate Palestinian civilians from areas of military operations. This information comes from a map published in Le Monde, on December 6, 2023, itself has among other sources the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) based in the United States, and the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

1702172466710.png

Is this bombing by the Israeli army of a civilian evacuation corridor defined by the Israeli army a military error?

If yes, then the Israeli army would have made the same mistake 5 times because this corridor was bombed 5 times, on December 5, 2023, according to Le Monde.1

Did the Israeli army intend to bomb this corridor that it itself defined?

The adequacy of a decision (the corridor), of a repeated action (5 bombings) in a limited time (December 5, 2023), suggests that there was an intention to bomb this corridor by the army Israeli.

Is this a genocide of Palestinian citizens by the Israeli army?

Genocide is a crime committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, according to international law explained on the UN website.2,3

We never accuse without proof, so the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) based in the United States, and the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) should provide their detailed information (and their sources) on the bombings of the aforementioned corridor so that they can be studied urgently by the International Criminal Court intended to judge the crime of genocide.

Nota bene- Why Le Monde and other newspapers do not headline an article on the bombing of the aforementioned corridor?

Candice van Eijk.
  1. Two links for the map published in Le Monde, on December 6, 2023, at 14:45 p.m.: –https://www.lemonde.fr/internationa...uvetage-manquee_6203942_3210.html?#id-1252739 -https://www.lemonde.fr/internationa...ration-de-sauvetage-manquee_6203942_3210.html (You have to scroll through the Live for a long time to find the map on the date of December 6, 2023, at 14:45 p.m.)
  2. https://www.un.org/fr/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
  3. «Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court"," Crime of genocide », page 3, article 6, https://www.icc-cpi.int/sites/defau...-ABE7-9CDC7CF02886/283948/RomeStatuteFra1.pdf

Roms

from the future
Veteran
1702173083467.png

1702173104904.png

Deputy Mayor of Jerusalem, @arieh_king, calls to bury ALIVE Palestinian civilians (captured, stripped and publicly humiliated yesterday), whom he called "nazis", "sub-men" and "ant" using D-9 bulldozers. Via @muhammadshehad2
1702173205922.png

Roms

from the future
Veteran
U.S. blocks peace in Gaza

Called to meet exceptionally this Friday by Antonio Guterres, the UN Security Council has once again failed to call for a ceasefire in Gaza, because of the american veto.
1702174092732.png

Robert A. Wood, deputy American ambassador, during the Security Council vote on a « immediate cease-fire » in Gaza, at the UN headquarters, in New York, on, on 8 december 2023.

The United States alone is therefore blocking the peace process and severely limiting the UN's effectiveness.

moose eater

Called to meet exceptionally this Friday by Antonio Guterres, the UN Security Council has once again failed to call for a ceasefire in Gaza, because of the american veto.
View attachment 18930573

Robert A. Wood, deputy American ambassador, during the Security Council vote on a « immediate cease-fire » in Gaza, at the UN headquarters, in New York, on, on 8 december 2023.

The United States alone is therefore blocking the peace process and severely limiting the UN's effectiveness.
As has always been done for the last 75 years; protected from having to pay for their crimes by Uncle Sam and his hardware, as well as unilateral veto power at the UN.

Maybe some would've had Jeffrey Dahmer's victims make peace with Jeffrey Dahmer from a place of equal standing too. Lack of connection to reality to the point of unworldliness.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The UN has been dealing with the US pandering away from Israel's war crimes and humanitarian disregard.

Pretty neat how Americans are getting on board with the same kind of ignorance.

Now it's the other monsters that are not so evil ...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
As has always been done for the last 75 years; protected from having to pay for their crimes by Uncle Sam and his hardware, as well as unilateral veto power at the UN.

Maybe some would've had Jeffrey Dahmer's victims make peace with Jeffrey Dahmer from a place of equal standing too. Lack of connection to reality to the point of unworldliness.

No way man...

It's the Jeffery Dahmers that will save us from Jeffery Dahmer.

Duh.

moose eater

View attachment 18930573

We, as a Nation, talk 'truth, justice and the American way' all doo-dah day... we just don't believe in it when it comes to us or the CIA's chosen lackeys in strategic locations. That's why neither the US or Israel submit to the ICC. But they don't mind referring others there ... The very definition of hypocrisy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the US is not the only nation willing to use it's veto at the UN to protect friends, block resolutions etc. anyone here willing to submit to the "solemn judgement" of authoritarians like Russia or China? :eek: nope, me neither.

moose eater

the US is not the only nation willing to use it's veto at the UN to protect friends, block resolutions etc. anyone here willing to submit to the "solemn judgement" of authoritarians like Russia or China? :eek: nope, me neither.
No, but with the body count in Gaza surpassing anything in recent his6ory, the US -IS- the one currently using their veto authority to prevent a broad cease fire and release of prisoners, so as to satisfy the hard-right land-grabbing fascists in the Netanyahu administration.

And that says a WHOLE lot.

moose eater

Everyone can justify the horror if they remove themselves from justice.
I had no idea how wrong I was about the metaphorical Jeffrey Dahmer until you enlightened me to the fact that the cops who busted him and the prosecutors who put him away, as well as the jury, were all eating the pizza delivery boys too.

Shame on me.

Latest posts

Latest posts