What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

moose eater

We nuked innocent people to save lives.

I'm all ears when Americans get ethical.
I didn't nuke them, and ironically, as with most wars the US has engaged in, the dehumanizing of those we're about to decimate oddly seems to creep into our language, songs sometimes, certainly movies, literature, and more..... Just as is blatantly being perpetrated toward Palestine by the Zionists.

Yes, perpetrating very much what was done to them in the 1930s and 1940s, but seeing it as acceptable to the rest of the world because they were once victimized similarly.

The wounds and dead babies that Netanyahu leaves in his Zionist wake have a MUCH fresher expiration date on them... Like... today.

I don't defend Hiroshima OR Nagasaki. Never been a nationalist, and rarely stand for the Pledge of Allegiance... Maybe sometimes 'America the Beautiful' or maybe, 'This Land is Your Land'.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
1700451240456.png

We killed innocent people for peace and took hostages for freedom.

Solid move 👍

moose eater

Kill away killer!
Only if required.

My neighbors pretty well know my politics, and so those with sticky fingered children through the years, have surprisingly steered clear.

The couple of times someones thought to either case our place or try a rip-off in my home, I believe they quickly convinced themselves there were probably easier pickings.... and they left.

No blood, no wasted expensive fragmentation ammo, no hole to dig or chipper to buy.

Common sense prevailed.

Last edited:

moose eater

Only if required.

My neighbors pretty well know my politics, and so those with sticky fingered children through the years, have surprisingly steered clear.

The couple of times someones thought to either case our place or try a rip-off in my home, I believe they quickly convinced themselves there were probably easier pickings.... and they left.

No blood, no wasted expensive fragmentation ammo, no hole to dig or chipper to buy.

Common sense prevailed.
That's some very personal 'history', by the way.

moose eater

Only if required.

No blood, no wasted expensive fragmentation ammo, no whole to dig or chipper to buy.

Common sense prevailed.

Edit: That, and the fact that aside from the even more rare trips to the bush, we're pretty much always home.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Nobody has ever said thanks for not sparing the lives of loved ones.

You can't fuck your virginity back.

You might know some seriously mentally messed up veterans though.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Once again, I would request a review of body counts in contrast, and perhaps a review of international law, and who took whose land, homes, etc.

Just sayin'.... It's truly enlightening.

I will say that the larger part of my illumination is finding out what a narrow minded bloodthirsty excuse for a human you have become.

moose eater

I will say that the larger part of my illumination is finding out what a narrow minded bloodthirsty excuse for a human you have become.
And yet my existence will go on, attempting to use my own sense of conscience and ettiquette concerning right and wrong.

Hard facts; sometimes armed, disrespectful, home invaders...... "inherit the earth"... so to speak.

Best to go through life not behaving like that. 'Cause sometimes shit happens to such poorly bounded people.