What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
supporting palestinian freedom from ethnic cleansing colonizers equates to genocide how exactly?

Not disclosing the fact that Palestinian freedom fighters are calling for the blood of Jews.

Exactly.

Just say Zionist and forget you are saying Jew.

Do the Palestinians or Israelis ask if you are a Christian?

As aware as you would like to behave you should open your eyes.

Cannavore

Veteran
Not disclosing the fact that Palestinian freedom fighters are calling for the blood of Jews.

Exactly.

killing your oppressors doesn't amount to genocide

dramamine

Exactly.

You've got it in your head that Judaism is Zionism, and you couldn't be more wrong. Many many Jews are outraged that their religion is being co-opted and used for this purpose. You will likely go on believing what you do.

moose eater

Killing all of your neighbors is really good insurance. 👍
Exaggerations amount to blatant obfuscation and dilution of point of fact.

Not all of the neighbors are home-invaders, but those who engage in Apartheid policies or support them are inhuman criminals and forfeit their right to whine by those very actions.

When fascist oppressors cry, the strangest thing happens to my hearing. It's like I can't hear them at all.

Cannavore

Veteran
It does if you see everyone as your oppressors.
stealing your home, killing your family, turning you into a refugee in your own country where you're put into a concentration camp and have no rights are forms of oppression.

defending yourself against said oppression is not genocide or a form of oppression.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You've got it in your head that Judaism is Zionism, and you couldn't be more wrong. Many many Jews are outraged that their religion is being co-opted and used for this purpose. You will likely go on believing what you do.

You truly believe that I don't know the difference.

You're likely to go on believing that.

Latest posts

Latest posts