What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
APE NEWS;
This vehicle reputed to carry 14 Palestinian family members and 3 puppies fleeing for their lives was ruthlessly fire bombed by those stinkin Israelis. I know it's true. It was on twatter.

1700260098105.png

moose eater

Except that in the case of Israel's treatment of Palestine, Palestinians, the West Bank and Gaza, there is a long history of such reports being exposed as true, well beyond a woman's sewing circle and rumor mill.

Israel has continued to steal land in violation of international law, per an edict that many of their own Jewish Rabbis state is a violation of their religious doctrines and mandates.

Israel has held Palestine in an illegal stranglehold, reinforcing barriers by sea and land for food and other necessities, in violation of international laws.

Israel continues to receive cover at the UN from the US, due to what looks more and more like an undeserved veto authority on the part of the US.

The United States has continued to arm Israel despite numerous violations of our own arms legislation and treaties, and Israel's repeated violations of humanitarian code and international law.

Israel continues to use 78-year-old victim status to reinforce their committing very similar crimes against Palestinians.

None of that is conjecture or rumor.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Except that in the case of Israel's treatment of Palestine, Palestinians, the West Bank and Gaza, there is a long history of such reports being exposed as true, well beyond a woman's sewing circle and rumor mill.

Israel has continued to steel land in violation of international law, per an edict that many of their own Jewish Rabbis state is a violation of their religious doctrines and mandates.

Israel has held Palestine in an illegal stranglehold, reinforcing barriers by sea and land for food and other necessities, in violation o0f international laws.

Israel continues to receive cover at the UN from the US, due to what looks more and more like an undeserved veto authority on the part of the US.

The United States has continued to arm Israel despite numerous violations of our own arms legislation and treaties, and Israel's repeated violations of humanitarian code and international law.

Israel continues to use 78-year-old victim status to reinforce their committing very similar crimes against Palestinians.

None of that is conjecture or rumor.
I am aware and as previously stated am in agreement with the return of a free Palestine as it was before 48 with Jews and Palestinians living together.

My tongue in cheek presentations were a comment on the people who fawn over statements from 'who knows' as postulated factual statements, from twatter which is not better than National Enquirer.

When I read a new statement regarding scientific info, for example, I look up other corroborating sources before blurting my agreement or even admiration for such.

moose eater

I am aware and as previously stated am in agreement with the return of a free Palestine as it was before 48 with Jews and Palestinians living together.

My tongue in cheek presentations were a comment on the people who fawn over statements from 'who knows' as postulated factual statements, from twatter which is not better than National Enquirer.

When I read a new statement regarding scientific info, for example, I look up other corroborating sources before blurting my agreement or even admiration for such.
Thanks.

When war crimes are alleged against Israel, their past record of behavior makes it very easy to believe.

Thanks for relying on proof and facts. Even war criminals deserve to have their records accurately reflected.

Though for the emotionally involved, to include myself, it can be easy to skirt those 'bases'.

PetePrice

Human rights watch not credible to you then? I trust them more than the IDF as for fawning well there's no fawning over genocide.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Oct 9, 2014 - When German journalist Dr. Udo Ulfkotte spoke about the Western press and relieved himself of his conscience. After lying to the public for more than 25 years, journalist Udo Ulfkotte could no longer live with his conscience. He publicly confessed his guilt and denounced the global criminal media cartel that is leading humanity to its loss. Shortly after his confession, Ulfkotte was found dead.

Latest posts

Latest posts