What's new

War

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
A headhunter wanted to shoe me into a position on the floors that were hit about 9 months prior to 911, and I said they were nuts. Many forget the previous attack with van bomb in parking garage, and that they said they thought they would kill 1 million Jews if the buildings fell in the right direction.

“It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.”

– John Stockwell, former CIA official and author

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
About what hour that might happen? :smoweed:

At or just after the closing ceremony! Hey exploziv, I'm going to post some photos on how I process Clay and boost the Cation Exchange Capacity on the outdoors forum if you are interested. 😎

Brother Nature

Russias "requests" are designed to give them a free hand RE any former Soviet bloc country that managed to get out from under the heel of their boots. Ukraine nor anyone else is building up their military on Russias border except as a response to seeing Russian troop & armor build-ups next door. all the room in the world for Russia to hold "training exercises" without attempting to bully the neighbors. when, and who, promised Russia that NATO would never allow any former satellites to join NATO? Yeltsin believed this was the case, but promises made (if they WERE made) to an elected leader don't mean shit when another authoritarian seizes power & wants to rebuild the Soviet bloc by force & intimidation...

Well....that's just like your opinion man...

Seriously though AOH, I would have thought you'd not buy into Russiaphobia and blatant nationalism. We promised Russia that at least Georgia and the Ukraine would not be absorbed by NATO, "Not one inch east" was an actual promise by the US, one which we've pushed further with each administration. You may not believe it, but if someone whose a representative of a country makes a promise, I tend to think it's made by the country and not the elected individual. To make a comparison, the US joined the most deadly and bloody war ever simply because of the threat of our southern neighbor joining forces with the European aggressors. I'm sure that was considered good by most American standards, so maybe we could put the lapti on the other foot and think about why Russia would be annoyed and prepared to defend themselves against our continued eastward expansion. Forgive me if I come across harsh, I've always respected your opinion, but I can't see it as ok that any side is fine with the two most egotistical nuclear world powers measuring their dicks at the expense of the rest of us. Plus I'm drunk and my bike broke down, so fuck today.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
We spent 20 years in BS war, planned years before 911, against countries that did nothing to us. USA has no moral foot to stand on, regrading illegal war. Especially shielding Israel 43 times for crimes against humanity. I only learned a few months ago, the reason we went into Vietnam was a complete lie, admitted to in 2005.

h.h.

Veteran
Iraq was a puppet government gone astray. It was a logical attack if one wants control of the Middle East and the oil that runs enemy tanks. Bush and Cheney trying to fix Reagan’s cluster quagmire.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Seriously though AOH, I would have thought you'd not buy into Russiaphobia and blatant nationalism. We promised Russia that at least Georgia and the Ukraine would not be absorbed by NATO, "Not one inch east" was an actual promise by the US, one which we've pushed further with each administration. You may not believe it, but if someone whose a representative of a country makes a promise, I tend to think it's made by the country and not the elected individual. To make a comparison, the US joined the most deadly and bloody war ever simply because of the threat of our southern neighbor joining forces with the European aggressors. I'm sure that was considered good by most American standards, so maybe we could put the lapti on the other foot and think about why Russia would be annoyed and prepared to defend themselves against our continued eastward expansion. Forgive me if I come across harsh, I've always respected your opinion, but I can't see it as ok that any side is fine with the two most egotistical nuclear world powers measuring their dicks at the expense of the rest of us. Plus I'm drunk and my bike broke down, so fuck today.

please, don't try to think while drunk, and for dang sure don't try to think for others. noticed you did not address any of my points. Russia stated in 2008 (just as they did two days ago) that they were "sending troops back to their bases", then invaded Georgia 8 days later. is the "false flag" excuse for invasion which intelligence has been warning about underway? pro-Russian separatist forces are claiming they are under "heavy artillery fire", but no one else seems to hear any explosions etc. odd, don't you think? i'll believe they are under "attack" when a non-Russian source shows live footage and not until then...i'll repeat - promises made TO an ELECTED official of another country need not be kept when that countries govt is replaced by a non-democratic strongman like Putin. don't bother replying about how he keeps winning "re-election". hard not to win when you ban other parties & imprisoning other candidates. sounds like something The Chump would try to do...

h.h.

Veteran

Can you name the treaty in which your quote is used? No. There is no such promise.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/09/us/politics/russia-ukraine-james-baker.html

St. Phatty

We spent 20 years in BS war, planned years before 911, against countries that did nothing to us. USA has no moral foot to stand on, regrading illegal war. Especially shielding Israel 43 times for crimes against humanity. I only learned a few months ago, the reason we went into Vietnam was a complete lie, admitted to in 2005.

Also Admitted to by Admiral James Stockdale in his Autobiography.

He was the Senior Flyer at the Gulf of Tonkin.

They were ordered to open fire on the South China Sea. i.e. to attack the Salt Water Molecules.

Mostly what the US gov. does is to Lie.

Exactly what Martin Luther warned people about 500 years ago in his book, "On the Jews and their Lies".

Also what Henry Ford warned people about in his book "The International Jew".

h.h.

Veteran
Also Admitted to by Admiral James Stockdale in his Autobiography.

He was the Senior Flyer at the Gulf of Tonkin.

They were ordered to open fire on the South China Sea. i.e. to attack the Salt Water Molecules.

Mostly what the US gov. does is to Lie.

Exactly what Martin Luther warned people about 500 years ago in his book, "On the Jews and their Lies".

Also what Henry Ford warned people about in his book "The International Jew".

Fuck Ford and his nazi bullshit.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

It is quite amazing how the liberal fools have been lead by the nose, all under the theme of 'Orange Man Bad'. They now support genocide by vax, loss of liberty , communism, and lately war over a place America has no interest in. All because the corporate tee vee told them to.

This country has been watered down by idiocy. AOH is a classic case IMO.

Absolem

This country has been watered down by idiocy. IMO.

I agree. Look at all the morons out there who thought Pence would throw out the election results resulting in Trump then winning the 2021 election. On top of that these idiots thought on Jan 6th there would be be military trials for Obama, Holder, Hillary, and a slew of others would be tried and executed. Can't make this shit up. Some here even fell for this. And the funny part is they are the ones who think others are living a life in fear.

Cuddles

Russia will attack Ukrainians on the last day of the Olympics. 😎

should have known this thread ain´t dedicated to the song or even Bruce Springsteen, huh :(
As usual, when wankers, sorry, politicians go all mental, the rest of can only look on in horror. I mean there is just nothing us poor commoners can do about it or put an end to the whole thing. Same goes for crap happening in other parts of the world, including our own countries I guess.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

The US has been in a conflict or another for its entire time since 1776 with the exception of 17 yrs. Tells everything you need to know.

St. Phatty

Fuck Ford and his nazi bullshit.

Could always buy a car from his Jewish replacement.

Good luck with the lithium battery !

There was another guy named Jesus Christ who also tried to warn the Gentiles about the Synagogue of Satan.

Of course, on forums, the people defending the crimes of the Jews are often, Jews.

Jews are only criticized when they commit crimes against Gentiles.

There's 99.8% of the population that is Gentile.

Why would a selected Sub-class be given impunity to commit crimes against them ?

Speaking of War, Mel Gibson nailed it with a Blood Alcohol Level above 0.1%.

Jews are responsible for all the wars in the World, or, in the last 100 years.

Latest posts

Latest posts