What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

from the future
Veteran

He dared ! The chutzpah of the Zionists is limitless​

1698741328814.png

+Masked fearful zombi first class :laughing:

by The Free Thinker

As you can see in the video below, shame and indignity characterize Zionism. Tel Aviv's ambassador to the UN, Gilad Erdan, dared to pick up a stone and complain that the Palestinians spent their time throwing them at settlers and soldiers! He just forgot to say that the latter did not hesitate to assassinate Palestinian civilians with weapons and bombings of incredible savagery.

Daring to pretend to be a victim when they are the colonizers with an infinitely superior military strike force is an incurable mental pathology. Clearly, these people are crazy, it is impossible to argue with them or reason with them.

The Israeli representative to the UN took out the stone and explained to the world public why they are killing thousands of Palestinian civilians: “Do you want to know why we bomb and kill women and children? It's because of the stone. They throw these stones at us every day. What would you do ?»

source: The Free Thinker

PetePrice

You really do see dollars instead of lives, don't you?

I didn't want to believe that.

It's incredible how quickly and how contagious desensitization is these days.

Families are being destroyed daily over there. I'm sure they apologize for your taxes that you don't want to pay anyway.

Just like Wall St-

Sad.

PetePrice

The US and UK look bad in all this IMO, in the UK we have labour being totally out of touch with people and then we have the conservatives being themselves (profit 1st and everything else 2nd), there is no voice for reason I mean labour just suspended someone for wanting peace. What have we become?

PetePrice

We, as a Nation that supposedly believes in equity and justice, have been funding Israel's abuse of power (as much for their strategic location as anything) for a LONG time now.

Too long.

Even the Jews in Israel who have dared to stand up against the sickness that permeates Netanyahu and his ilk's bullshit face persecution and beatings in their own country, Israel. And that's been going on for decades. It didn't start after the attacks the other day. A de facto mandate to hate and belittle Palestinians, the unfair treatment they receive, and more.... or else.

I've watched videos of Israeli peace and justice activists for years, and the mistreatment they receive in their own Country for not towing the line over such inhumane and failed policies.

The IDF and Mossad raid on the Peace Flotilla and the people who got fucked up in that effort.

I'll stop shy of reviewing the reports of what really prompted the strafing of the USS Liberty, which was plainly and clearly flying US colors..

We, as a Nation, were involved from the day we cut Israel extra slack in their perpetration of actions aimed at genocide, and continued sending them "lawyers, guns and money"....
This was good read -

1698752654123.png

Not sure if there's something sim on Saudi but there should be...

RobFromTX

You say naive... others would say willfully ignorant.

Thats on your genius in chief. Nobody put a knife to his throat to send weapons to Israel.

Maybe that bubba you like so much should do a "Lets talk about biden funding terrorism" episode

RobFromTX

I know about a thing called mustard. And its sour, bitter tasting and obsessed with trump

His greatest crime is what hes done to you. He should be on trial for that :p

Latest posts

Latest posts