What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
Trump: going after and killing terrorists isn't enough. we have to wipe out their families.
Libs: omg nazi

Israel: we're taking out entire bloodlines of people including babies indiscriminately even if they have no ties to terrorists
Libs: cleanse the filth

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump: going after and killing terrorists isn't enough. we have to wipe out their families.

Israel: we're taking out entire bloodlines of people including babies indiscriminately even if they have no ties to terrorists

I see you avoided mentioning the situation with the paragliding murderers shooting innocent young people...

It's disgusting to try to justify that tactic.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Bullshit.

I don't want Russians to die.

You can stop assuming what I think; if you want to know, the best way to find out is to ask.

I do have a suspicion that you would rather prefer to write me as you see fit.

RobFromTX

bringing back a classic

I actually knew a jewish guy in Austin that didn't think they should marry christians either. Hardline fanatic, tried to publish a book about it. He did import copious amounts of californian high grade and that made him tolerable

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
I see you avoided mentioning the situation with the paragliding murderers shooting innocent young people...

It's disgusting to try to justify that tactic.
not avoiding anything. it sucks that terrorism is seen as the only viable option. guess that's a consequence of living under occupation in a place you're not allowed to leave, where the two state solution is unilaterally blocked and peaceful protests are met with sniper bullets.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I was thinking you could deliver your take on that in the former format...

Something like :

Hamas: we're taking out entire bloodlines of people including babies indiscriminately even if they have no ties to terrorists
Libs: that's genocide

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You keep using that word.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Liberal.jpg

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then I believe the word you are looking for is Neo-Liberal.

Do we have any of those here? Because they're fucking annoying. We can put them in the same category as Hipsters. And everybody knows how we feel about Hipsters.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts