What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

RobFromTX

I dont know about his africa campaign. I just watched a history channel special about nazi brass. At the least he wasn't very satisfied with upper management

right

Aircraft production was turned into a decentralized operation and they still suffered losses. Can't do that with shipbuilding. Hamburg would have been the only place and that was an easy target.
Mr Zeez my understanding was that he was advised to have ships to take him across the channel

right

It's been said that hitler was defeated by
British brains, American brawn, and Russian blood.”

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mr Zeez my understanding was that he was advised to have ships to take him across the channel
I don't think that would have been possible, but he got allot of U-boats built. So,,, who knows.

Those U-boats kept him in the game.

right

Very pleasant, debating you gentlemen. I Believe rommels politics caused hitler to put him in an undefeatable situation. hitler could not kill romel because he was a folk hero

Mistake 2

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's been said that hitler was defeated by
British brains, American brawn, and Russian blood.”
British Tornados did an awesome ground attack job in the Gulf War. Allot of balls and allot of grit. Huge sense of duty too.

right

hitler was able to war because of a treaty with stalin. That he broke in the middle of an enormous war ultimately leading to his downfall mistake 3

right

I can not prove what could have been Zeez you are right. But how about if he didn't make the 3 mistakes in my arguing points that he had a much better chance of winning

right

Good debate gentlemen. You win unless there's more . Then I would like to put a pin in this so that I don't have 80 notifications first thing in the morning.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We'll never know but I think there were many within the ranks trying to kill him., especially when he was weak and loosing it.

Latest posts

Latest posts