What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

right

In war the Russians withdrawal lured in Napoleon, like the Russians withdrawal into the North . Playing into a defeat for hitler.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I lived and worked in Europe for many years. My in-laws and their parents lived in an occupied town. Grandparents learned to speak English while helping American and Britt flyers to the coast. I've been to many of the big battle sights, prisons and fortifications too.

What ifs make for an impossible discussion. Hitler had no chance. If he got a production of jet aircraft, that might have been a game changer.

right

About putin in the War thread. Russian leaders who don't do well in war ,don't usually make it very long.

right

I lived and worked in Europe for many years. My in-laws and their parents lived in an occupied town. Grandparents learned to speak English while helping American and Britt flyers to the coast. I've been to many of the big battle sights, prisons and fortifications too.

What ifs make for an impossible discussion. Hitler had no chance. If he got a production of jet aircraft, that might have been a game changer.
Very good .
How about shooting himself in the foot putting rommel in a situation that he was going to loose , intentionally causing him to be defeated

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Putin found out buying American politicians was cheaper than buying submarines.

I think his days are numbered.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Very good .
How about shooting himself in the foot putting rommel in a situation that he was going to loose , intentionally causing him to be defeated
I think he was deteriorating and made many bad choices.

right

He died later ? To be fair Rob I will look more thoroughly.

The tide of war soon turned against the Axis in North Africa, with Allied forces recapturing Tobruk in the Second Battle of Alamein in October 1942, defeating Rommel's exhausted and inadequately supplied troops.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Agreed but do you agree that this is what I said
Aircraft production was turned into a decentralized operation and they still suffered losses. Can't do that with shipbuilding. Hamburg would have been the only place and that was an easy target.

Latest posts

Latest posts