What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

it's been a fun day for me! i want to thank all the participants in this thread for their entertaining input!

in between posts I've been working on plants and prepping for my next experimental grow.

but before i say goodnight I want to report that the Ukrainians have shot down two ka-52 attack helicopters. 20 million each down the shitter.

one near Bahkmut and the other near Robotyne. both were destroyed using stinger 7 shoulder-fired missiles.

the russians had 136 in inventory before the war started and now have lost 43 confirmed by photographic evidence on oryx.

and, they have figured out a way to locate thousands of landmines easily and fast. a novel approach i've never heard of. it seems the russian mines have a lot of metal in them and they heat up during the day. the ukrainians wait until sundown and can locate and map them with infrared scopes.

pretty cool!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and, they have figured out a way to locate thousands of landmines easily and fast.
explosives plant here used to make a net of det cord in long rolls. they could shoot one end of it across a suspected mine field (like shooting a net to catch turkeys, ducks etc) and set it off, and the shock would trigger the mines near it. watched a demo video of it once...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
explosives plant here used to make a net of det cord in long rolls. they could shoot one end of it across a suspected mine field (like shooting a net to catch turkeys, ducks etc) and set it off, and the shock would trigger the mines near it. watched a demo video of it once...
clearly what you would want to do is stack all your armies up and make a beeline for australia only leaving a minimum of armies behind,take the 4 territories there,you get 3 bonus armies next round,fortress up,then start on taking asia,that's worth 7 bonus armies
1692331165860.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You have no chance. Australia is full of crocodiles and antivax suckers that think the cops disappear when someone says travelling... and a few who wish they weren't born there.

Everything else is going to kill you.

What are you? Smart??!

Stay away from Australia.

Rhino looks like the Kamchatka approach is not popular for the resistance....

Don't fuck with me Unc.

I played Risk when you were wondering what that hair was doing in unusual places...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russia is "concerned" about NATO being so close? the US is only about 55 miles away across the Bering Strait. the Aleuts cross regularly to visit relatives. both countries tend to look the other way...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think I can dislike trump and war at the same time

I think it's worth noting that there's a segment of people who have developed a theory/reaction to questions and it involves not answering them directly.

I don't know what end this behavior serves, but I don't behave like that.

I shoot straight and think anything less is unbecoming of a human who wishes to be honest.

If dishonesty is somehow cunning or adorable in your view I could see what motivated you to vote for Trump.

However there's a lingering interest because you are insinuating that you would not vote for Trump again...

I'm asking you for honesty.... aren't you considering voting for Trump again?