What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

armedoldhippy

Veteran
for the first time since the war began, Ukraine now has more operational tanks in total inventory than Russia.
and more on the way. have you seen in the news where some munitions makers are recalling retirees to help them pick up the slack & catch up on production? all of Raytheons Stinger line employees had retired...aint nothing like a war to stimulate the economy. :(

greyfader

I don't know, what erdogan is getting for it, but now he said yes to sweden in the nato. I think f16.
could be a Swedish massage but it's probably some f-35s. because it is a stealth fighter bomber with vertical take-off and landing capability.

now you can build smaller aircraft carriers that don't need catapult systems.

the Japanese just ordered 110 of them and are starting construction on 1/2 of normal size aircraft carriers.

they can be operated from fields and clearings too.

they are building the last of the first production run right now. in total 398 will be flying around somewhere soon.

lots of f-16s will be going to ukraine. They don't intend to dogfight with them just attack ground targets.

the mig-29s don't have the radar range to detect russian su-35s before they are fired upon but the f-16s do.

Hiddenjems

In the end when the smoke settled, it would depend on how pissed off the people got. They did it before.

Right now the death tolls from the war are staggering. There has to be plenty of unrest.
I don’t expect a people that fell for Lenin, Stalin, and Putin, to ever really make sense.

But I also couldn’t care less what they do to Europe. Maybe European countries would be harder to take over if they all had guns like the us.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don’t expect a people that fell for Lenin, Stalin, and Putin, to ever really make sense.

But I also couldn’t care less what they do to Europe. Maybe European countries would be harder to take over if they all had guns like the us.

It doesn't make sense to you because you don't see any problem with any aggressive expansion into Europe.

Do you think that they're going to stop if they take Europe?

Have you taken any history classes?

Hiddenjems

It doesn't make sense to you because you don't see any problem with any aggressive expansion into Europe.

Do you think that they're going to stop if they take Europe?

Have you taken any history classes?
I don’t live in Europe. And I’m tired of America being the dad they call in to win fights. Fight your own wars please.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
could be a Swedish massage but it's probably some f-35s. because it is a stealth fighter bomber with vertical take-off and landing capability.

now you can build smaller aircraft carriers that don't need catapult systems.

the Japanese just ordered 110 of them and are starting construction on 1/2 of normal size aircraft carriers.

they can be operated from fields and clearings too.

they are building the last of the first production run right now. in total 398 will be flying around somewhere soon.

lots of f-16s will be going to ukraine. They don't intend to dogfight with them just attack ground targets.

the mig-29s don't have the radar range to detect russian su-35s before they are fired upon but the f-16s do.
Turkey probably already gets some goodies for being a moslem country on the font lines of Syria, Iraq and Iran. They have old F-16s (getting upgrades) and were in the process of getting their first F35s when that program stopped due to some shit with them acquiring Russian s400 SAMs. Erdogan has been the country's autocrat for 20 years and now "re-elected" for another 10 years. This is not a straight up democracy and probably the shakiest NATO member.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don’t live in Europe. And I’m tired of America being the dad they call in to win fights. Fight your own wars please.

That is my point.

You don't see what happens when you let a bully run the playground.

There's a reason for having allies.

History is lost on a few.

Maybe just read Animal Farm...?

audiohi

Veteran
3k1e4r21c7bb1.gif

Hiddenjems

To be clear about what I’m against it’s the us military industrial complex. I’m also against big pharma, big tech, big tobacco.

I don’t believe a political system should be funded by industry. Money isn’t the issue. It’s allowing that money to buy political power that’s the issue.

I guess those are right wing beliefs now?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They don't intend to dogfight with them just attack ground targets.
we should refurbish the A-10 Warthogs they are thinking about mothballing and send them to Ukraine. talk about terrifying tank crews and the like. you can't sneak up on anyone in them though. "loud and slow" is their signature move. from the time we could hear them out over the Atlantic at Myrtle Beach, it was almost twenty minutes before we could see them. once we could see them, i walked to the concession stand on the pier, bought another beer, and was back out on the end of the pier fishing before they finally flew over us headed to Shaw field......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I don’t believe a political system should be funded by industry. Money isn’t the issue. It’s allowing that money to buy political power that’s the issue.
not often i agree with you, HJ, but when you are right, you are right. :shucks: :good:credit freely given where due. you have more in common with Eisenhower than i thought...