What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Xiden is going to give the ukes cluster bombs and long range ATACMS missiles to deliver them. Against international treaties and norms, but he ran out of artillery shells to send. Ukes have already been using the plastic anti-personnel mines, but Ms Karma has something to say about that when they run into booby trapped Russian trenches. Like gramm says, they will fight to the last ukie. The stripper has to have something to show at his grovel-fest next week.

You don't want to be a grunt out in the open when the other guy has ownership of the skies above you.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Xiden is going to give the ukes cluster bombs and long range ATACMS missiles to deliver them. Against international treaties and norms, but he ran out of artillery shells to send. Ukes have already been using the plastic anti-personnel mines, but Ms Karma has something to say about that when they run into booby trapped Russian trenches. Like gramm says, they will fight to the last ukie. The stripper has to have something to show at his grovel-fest next week.

You don't want to be a grunt out in the open when the other guy has ownership of the skies above you.

Thanks for responding so quickly.

Xiden actually does turn up a website designed to sell "An open-source system that will provide a secure and permanent internet connection for worldwide users regardless of their location or device".

However, I sincerely doubt the ability of an agent outside of the employ of our military or government to be charged with the responsibility of arming an ally under attack, and furthermore cast doubt that you have any information to back up such assertion.

What international treaties and norms has Russia disregarded? Are they apologetic and remorseful?

This Xiden company... have they paid any advertisement fees or are you on commission commrade?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
1688866707181.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Why waste a $30m drone when a drone mounted Sidewinder could get the job done for the bargain basement price of $470k.

It would completely change the rules of engagement. Instead of messing with a turtle, now they would be messing with a rattlesnake.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My point was that a drone that was being harassed blowing up might be viewed differently than the drone firing a missile at a plane.

I am completely willing to cede military planning operations to the guys concerned about saving money.

:tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man,,,, The money we have wasted because of Putin.
I'm all for a very well paid assassin to give this guy a message he understands.
I really don't think you do in the grand scheme of things. Yes, Putin is an asshole. But he is a known asshole. And better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't, as the saying goes.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I really don't think you do in the grand scheme of things. Yes, Putin is an asshole. But he is a known asshole. And better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't, as the saying goes.
If we had a better performing special trix team and put our money in the right hands, somebody like Alexei Navalny would be popular and have a chance.

It would be risky but it's pretty bad now.

Putin is doing it to us by controlling Chump.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we had a better performing special trix team and put our money in the right hands, somebody like Alexei Navalny would be popular and have a chance.

It would be risky but it's pretty bad now.

I think in order for someone like Alexei to actually be effective in Russia as President, you'd have to basically sweep the entirety of the upper echelon of the Kremlin. And that just isn't realistic.

Russia has to change from within from the bottom up. And the Old Guard won't allow that to happen. Much like the US, coincidentally. Both countries being run by Oligarchs...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think in order for someone like Alexei to actually be effective in Russia as President, you'd have to basically sweep the entirety of the upper echelon of the Kremlin. And that just isn't realistic.

Russia has to change from within from the bottom up. And the Old Guard won't allow that to happen. Much like the US, coincidentally. Both countries being run by Oligarchs...
In the end when the smoke settled, it would depend on how pissed off the people got. They did it before.

Right now the death tolls from the war are staggering. There has to be plenty of unrest.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So here is the real reason xiden is sending cluster artillery rounds to the ukies... and he thinks he is going to save Taiwan?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
My point was that a drone that was being harassed blowing up might be viewed differently than the drone firing at a missile at a plane.
i agree. i'm sure Russia would pose it to their citizens as an act of war either way. just as they would see our aircraft harassing THEIR surveillance drones (if they had any, lol) as "provocative". firing a missile (even in self-defense) would be called an "act of war" by a previously non-committed NATO member by pro-Russian media. did you read where those same Reapers supposedly killed a top ISIS commander in Syria later that day? ;) i'm wondering if Russia is not playing for both teams in this game. both helping Assad stay in power, while trying to protect the ISIS groups the coalition forces are trying to stifle. i would NOT be surprised, personally.

Latest posts

Latest posts