What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

this image is from the incident where the Russians loaded an old tank with explosives and remotely drove it toward a Ukrainian position.

1687963924201.png

this is the same incident from the Russian blogger romanov_22 claiming the Russians detonated the tank. they had intended to detonate it but it did not reach its target as it hit a mine. as you can see from the video the tank was stopped at this point by an explosion. the Russian propagandist then says that the Russians detonated it fulfilling the mission.

now go to 1:02 in the same video posted by the Russian blogger and you can plainly see the missile coming from the ukrainian trench which is the actual cause of the detonation occurring short of the target.

so, who is lying?

greyfader

so, i want to correct that the image you showed is not from the incident where the suicide tank was used. i was unable to verify it.

but the video about the suicide tank is verified by hundreds of sources.

i am trying to be accurate. here is a better video of the incident.

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Roms

from the future
Veteran
And if Russian's troops retreat a little sometimes it's to better attract to the butcher's shop, and NATO's evil staff is jubilant to kill Ukrainians like that you know that.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Your suicide clown little story is that NATO's tank abandoned that is trapped by Russian and return.

All your pseudo info are lies and accusatory inversions

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Check out Kennedy who said that thousands of americans died on the front line, and how many officers since last year in fortified areas like in the video above.

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Russian Embassy Comment Washington Grant New Military Aid in Kiev​

According to Russian diplomats in the United States, the Pentagon "pushes its Ukrainian proteges to ever more desperate adventures" and aspires to a strategic defeat for Russia.
Washington is obsessed with the idea of inflicting a strategic defeat on Russia; the best answer to this is broken military equipment in Donbass, the Russian Embassy in the United States said, commenting on the new aid package to Ukraine approved by the Pentagon.
Last Tuesday, Washington announced a new military aid envelope in Kiev of up to $ 500 million. It includes essential armaments for the Ukrainian army offensive and the strengthening of air defense as well as armored vehicles, anti-tank weapons and ammunition.
The new package includes 30 Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, 25 Stryker armored personnel carriers, Stinger anti-aircraft systems, as well as more ammunition for Patriot surface-to-air missile systems and HIMARS multiple rocket launchers.

"Fate attempts"​

With these new military deliveries, Washington "pushes his proteges to ever more desperate adventures", says the Russian Embassy. According to him, "the lives of Ukrainians are of no importance to the American authorities".
Diplomats in press release call in vain US attempts to defeat Russia "by the hands of their Kiev minions". According to them, the Russian soldiers "different day after day the myths about the ‘ unequaled quality ’ of American and Otanian armaments".

greyfader

LOL The Telegraph, Daily Mail, bullshit infox media in your face of pigeon again and again ^^

The drone image is an Ukrainian fortified area destroyed by high-precision Russian weapons in Koupiansk
View attachment 18859158

Here's the video

Bouffon va
why didn't you identify the image the first time?

greyfader

Your suicide clown little story is that NATO's tank abandoned that is trapped by Russian and return.

All your pseudo info are lies and accusatory inversions
the tank explosion was recorded by a Russian drone and came from the account of romanov_22, a well-known Russian blogger on Telegram.

you did see the tank stop suddenly short of the objective caused by some kind of explosion strong enough to throw it sideways. typically that's what a mine does. it could have been something else but it still stopped the tank and blew it sideways, right?

and then, at 1:02 in the video you can clearly see the rocket coming from the Ukrainian trench. this is in direct conflict with what the Russian blogger posted about the incident.

greyfader

Russian Embassy Comment Washington Grant New Military Aid in Kiev​

According to Russian diplomats in the United States, the Pentagon "pushes its Ukrainian proteges to ever more desperate adventures" and aspires to a strategic defeat for Russia.
Washington is obsessed with the idea of inflicting a strategic defeat on Russia; the best answer to this is broken military equipment in Donbass, the Russian Embassy in the United States said, commenting on the new aid package to Ukraine approved by the Pentagon.
Last Tuesday, Washington announced a new military aid envelope in Kiev of up to $ 500 million. It includes essential armaments for the Ukrainian army offensive and the strengthening of air defense as well as armored vehicles, anti-tank weapons and ammunition.
The new package includes 30 Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, 25 Stryker armored personnel carriers, Stinger anti-aircraft systems, as well as more ammunition for Patriot surface-to-air missile systems and HIMARS multiple rocket launchers.

"Fate attempts"​

With these new military deliveries, Washington "pushes his proteges to ever more desperate adventures", says the Russian Embassy. According to him, "the lives of Ukrainians are of no importance to the American authorities".
Diplomats in press release call in vain US attempts to defeat Russia "by the hands of their Kiev minions". According to them, the Russian soldiers "different day after day the myths about the ‘ unequaled quality ’ of American and Otanian armaments".
well, at least the aid package part of your post is true. and i think you are right that the Pentagon "aspires to a strategic defeat for Russia." i thought everybody knew that already but apparently you are just now figuring it out.

and, "the lives of Ukrainians are of no importance to the American authorities". as if they are important to Russian authorities. maybe Russia's concern for Ukrainian lives is propelling their daily attacks on civilians.

every day Russia hits civilian targets.

dragongrower

And if Russian's troops retreat a little sometimes it's to better attract to the butcher's shop, and NATO's evil staff is jubilant to kill Ukrainians like that you know that.

Hey roms,
I'm having a bit of a difficulty understanding were you stand.
Are you prorussian or just anti nato/eu?

igrowone

Veteran
roms could be standing in far worse than bullshit
seems to be some talk of purges in the russian ranks seeing how they were letting the revolt happen
are we seeing the beginnings of a civil war? - not to mention the nukes

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Check out Kennedy who said that thousands of americans died on the front line, and how many officers since last year in fortified areas like in the video above.

I'd be surprised if he's referring to the same front lines that you're thinking of.

Would you mind posting the interview you're speaking of?

mexweed

Veteran
why should we believe that Kennedy has some magical access to intel outside of the majority of bullshit everyone else has access to, he doesn't even hold a political seat