What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

from the future
Veteran
That's the difference between Russian blood A+ peace maker and G.B./U.S. 0+ serial killer. :crazy:

greyfader

That's the difference between Russian blood A+ peace maker and G.B./U.S. 0+ serial killer. :crazy:
let's see here, Putler says Ukrainians are Russians and Russians are Russians, then sends hundreds of thousands to their deaths on both sides of the conflict, and he's an A+ peacemaker?

Putler is the single greatest killer of Russians since Hitler and he's a peacemaker?

Blue Rhino

let's see here, Putler says Ukrainians are Russians and Russians are Russians, then sends hundreds of thousands to their deaths on both sides of the conflict, and he's an A+ peacemaker?

Putler is the single greatest killer of Russians since Hitler and he's a peacemaker?
Boooom!

*mic drop*

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The torpedos have been made:

The Belgorod sub to deliver the torpedo is finished:

The Russians are moving nuke forces, and the Belgodod sub and tender are deployed:

People are still cheering on this madness of a war to destroy the evidence of xiden's corruption and hurt Russia. $32T in debt America has bigger problems than Russia and the ukie nazis.

There is already not enough food, not enough fertilizer. How is a war with nukes in Europe's breadbasket going to help?
Boy oh boy, now there's some news. Biden must have colluded with Putin to convince him to invade Ukraine in order to destroy the evidence of Biden's corruption, meanwhile, Putin, shooting himself in the foot. Very clear. Thank you for the elucidation.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
From the moment you become a neo-nazi or let yourself be corrupted by sex and money, it is no longer a question of racial identity but of human identity. This is the absolute eschatological way of this war which will annihilate the greedy sub-humans who still believe they are leading this world. The future will be superhuman and peaceful thanks to Putin, and soon doors of hell going to open wide to welcome all its servants of evil and you will scream with all your might but into an eternal void.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the moment you become a neo-nazi or let yourself be corrupted by sex and money, it is no longer a question of racial identity but of human identity. This is the absolute eschatological way of this war which will annihilate the greedy sub-humans who still believe they are leading this world. The future will be superhuman and peaceful thanks to Putin, and soon doors of hell going to open wide to welcome all its servants of evil and you will scream with all your might but into an eternal void.
So not NATO; not Ukraine? the world.
I would ask where you got the good psychedelics but your religious fever fervor (disease) makes that a futile question. I'm all for eliminating the greedy sub humans but really you must realize Putin is one of them. What you describe sounds a little like turning the reigns back to the indigenous peoples. Big ups on that but I don't think that is what's in your head.
Chukchi
Khakas
Sámi
Samoyed
Itelmens
Ulchi
Evenks
Ostyaks
Dene
Navajo
Haida
Comanche
Apache
Cahita

RobFromTX

A democrat that a republican could vote for

xarkt2nerg8b1.jpg

Anyone would be better than Biden. The cat that shits in my yard would be better than Biden

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well....I dunno, the way flylow tells it, he's a total genius. Personally, I think I should be the leader to embark upon turning back the world to the un-sub humans described by Romy baby.....but I am quite oldish.
Please write in my name when you vote.

Blue Rhino

Still sucking the glass dick I see.

greyfader

Anyone would be better than Biden. The cat that shits in my yard would be better than Biden
My problem with RFK jr is that he is another conspiracy theorist with not a single proven theory. If, somewhere, somehow, he had actually proven one I might be more inclined to listen to him.

Conspiracy theorists are really quite pathetic because a theory is by definition an unproven idea. They are admitting that their theories are unproven and that they don't really have any evidence at the beginning of any conversation but we are supposed to take them seriously.

I don't have time for conjecture and supposition. I want to see hard, cold, evidence before I believe anything any human has ever said or written.

My views on religion reflect this. I certainly believe in the force that created this universe, but I don't believe anything written about any religion by a human.

RobFromTX

My problem with RFK jr is that he is another conspiracy theorist with not a single proven theory. If, somewhere, somehow, he had actually proven one I might be more inclined to listen to him.

Conspiracy theorists are really quite pathetic because a theory is by definition an unproven idea. They are admitting that their theories are unproven and that they don't really have any evidence at the beginning of any conversation but we are supposed to take them seriously.

I don't have time for conjecture and supposition. I want to see hard, cold, evidence before I believe anything any human has ever said or written.

My views on religion reflect this. I certainly believe in the force that created this universe, but I don't believe anything written about any religion by a human.
I think "conspiracy" is an outdated term at this point in this country. Seems to be a lot of them from all sides

shiva82

that sounds perfectly reasonable. so why do you constantly link propaganda , and theories from youtube armchair generals, and constantly conjecture theories that a random human has told you , or you have read.

you come in bad faith. do you work for the state?

greyfader

I think "conspiracy" is an outdated term at this point in this country. Seems to be a lot of them from all sides
it's not outdated, it's just worn out from overuse. and yes, there are too many of them.

i guess for some folks, it's entertainment. they must be extremely bored and don't have a life of their own to experience.